Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

NEWS FLASH ABOUT FIREMAN ED

<U>NEWS FLASH!!!!</U></P>

THIS GUY CALLED "FIREMAN ED" IS A FRAUD. FORMER DOLPHINS FAN. USHER AT STADIUM TOLD ME SUNDAY HE DOESN'T EVEN PAY FOR HIS SEATS. USHER TOLD ME RUMOR HAS IT AMONG THE STAFF AT NEW GIANTS STADIUM THAT REX RYAN PAID FOR HIS PSL AND SEASON TICKETS SO HE CAN BE IN OUR NEW STADIUM TO GIVE THIS CHANT. </P>

</P>

</P>

Re: NEWS FLASH ABOUT FIREMAN ED

Watching him shove the Giants fan out of "his" seat in the pre-season game this year sealed the deal for me. Total, utter ****** nozzle. What a dillhole this guy
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

All-Pro

<DIV class=mediaContainer></DIV>

[quote user="gfanblue"]Watching him shove the Giants fan out of "his" seat in the pre-season game this year sealed the deal for me. Total, utter ****** nozzle. What a dillhole this guy
    [/quote]</P>

He is a prop for the Jets. Not even a true fan. They pay for his seats. Should be on the field running with a flag or something. Are they paying us enough rent to cover his antics in New Giants Stadium?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="NYGiantsFan56"]

[quote user="gfanblue"]Watching him shove the Giants fan out of "his" seat in the pre-season game this year sealed the deal for me. Total, utter ****** nozzle. What a dillhole this guy
    [/quote]</P>

He is a prop for the Jets. Not even a true fan. They pay for his seats. Should be on the field running with a flag or something. Are they paying us enough rent to cover his antics in New Giants Stadium?</P>[/quote] So he's a noise coordinator?

[quote user="NYGiantsFan56"]

THIS GUY CALLED "FIREMAN ED" IS A FRAUD. FORMER DOLPHINS FAN. USHER AT STADIUM TOLD ME SUNDAY HE DOESN'T EVEN PAY FOR HIS SEATS. USHER TOLD ME RUMOR HAS IT AMONG THE STAFF AT NEW GIANTS STADIUM THAT REX RYAN PAID FOR HIS PSL AND SEASON TICKETS SO HE CAN BE IN OUR NEW STADIUM TO GIVE THIS CHANT. </P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

He is one ugly ****.. I heard him being interviewd on espn radio.He wastrying to usethe word think but he was saying DINK.. He went on to talk his drival saying the Jets would put up 50.. points.. I dont think they put up 50 yards in one half.. Then he was talking **** about the Giants and Jet game.. This moron forgets that The Giants starters picked Dirty Sanchez's first pass of the game and it was Punched in by Jacobs.. Then Their td drive was kept alive by a penalty. The rest of the game their starters could not score any TD'S against our second string.</P>

Not only is this fraudan exDolphin fanbuthe is one ugly dirt bag . Talks likea low classidiot, Lookes like a low classidiot and is a low classidiot..</P>

Just like that guy from HS that could not play football but talked a big game.</P>

L- O- S- E</P>

As for fat REX how soon is he going to start crying at the podium again and say his season is over? </P>

LOSE - LOSE -LOSE</P>

</P>

[quote user="TheBlueGiant"][quote user="NYGiantsFan56"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

He is one ugly ****.. I heard him being interviewd on espn radio in stead of sying the word think he was saying DINK.. He went on to talk his drival saying the Jest would put up 50.. points.. I dont think hey put up 50 yards in one half.. Then he was talking **** about the giants and Jet game.. This moron forgets that The Giants stters picked Dirty Sanchez's first pass of the game and it was Punched in by Jacobs.. Then Their td drive was kept alive by a penalty. The rst of the game their strters could not score any TD'S against our second string.</P>

Not only is this fraud a fake Jet fan , butis one ugly dirt bag . Talks likelow classidiot. Lookes like a low classidiot and is a low classidiot..</P>

Just like that guy from HS that could not play football but talked a big game.</P>

L- O- S- E</P>

</P>

LOSE - LOSE -LOSE</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

PERFECTLY SAID!!! HETRULY REPRESENTS THE TYPICAL JETS FAN WHO ARE ALL LOW CLASS IDIOTS</P>

[quote user="listenup"]<div class="mediaContainer"></div>[/quote]Thanks for posting the vid. Hahaha. makes me mad seeing it again. The fella in the Toomer jersey should of fed "fakerman ed" his own goddang teeth. That would have been sweet. He got shoved 3 times by that artard. What a weasel.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

[quote user="gfanblue"][quote user="listenup"]
    <DIV class=mediaContainer></DIV>

[/quote]Thanks for posting the vid. Hahaha. makes me mad seeing it again. The fella in the Toomer jersey should of fed "fakerman ed" his own goddang teeth. That would have been sweet. He got shoved 3 times by that artard. What a weasel.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

But that fat dirt bag ***** was pushed back. You cant see it in that video buthe had security take him away.. That guy in the toomer jersy was ejected.. He's one fat, dirtbag looking weasle.. " Fakerman Ed"" hahahah classic</P>

I couldn't imagine being at a game and having to sit anywhere near an idiot like Fireman Ed even if he's rooting for the home team.