+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Assuming they're keeping the versatile blocking scheme with a zone base but with pulling guards, I'd like for them to prioritize the interior line again. Possibly Max Tuerk from USC.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Here is a weird player that caught my eye while cutting tape from a popular Giant school Ashton Broyld from Syracuse. . He was their leading receiver this season albeit with 452 yards. They have him listed as a RB but at the spring game he looked like a WR, they keep changing his position but he is physically talented I think he should be a TE. Just keep an eye out
    Interesting. I'll def check into him. I love versatile players like that. Sounds sorta like Charles Clay, who I loved as a sleeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Here is a weird player that caught my eye while cutting tape from a popular Giant school Ashton Broyld from Syracuse. . He was their leading receiver this season albeit with 452 yards. They have him listed as a RB but at the spring game he looked like a WR, they keep changing his position but he is physically talented I think he should be a TE. Just keep an eye out
    I would have played him if I didn't move to the midwest. I watched him play once when I was back in town. He is a stud! Yeah he was like a high school QB/RB/WR. He plays RB and WR for 'cuse. He is really talented I think they need to find more ways for him to get the ball in his hands.

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Some other guys I like next year

Randy Gregory DE Nebraksa- He is going to be an absolute stud next year watch out. He was a beast last year. He is a little light so he will have to add weight but is a monster (He is 6'6 but only like 230)

Denzel Perryman LB Miami- He is a bigger hitter and he probably did the smart thing by going back to college for a year. He will be drafted a lot higher with a good season. He is one of the best LB's from Miami in the last few years

Jay Ajayi RB Boise St- tough RB who can do a lot of different things out of the backfield. He was smart going back to college as well. He is fun to watch

Ty Montgomery WR Stanford- He is really good after the catch. I watched him vs Cal live last year and he had like 4 TD's... in the first half!

That is off the top of my head I am sure I will think of some more

Shalique Calhoun DE Michigan St- He is a promising player. He had some really good moments last season... He was a RS Soph I believe so it was a smart move to go back to school. I expect him to have a big year as well

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Also, look out for Devin Funchess to have big breakout yr at TE for Michigan..
    He shined in a few Michigan games I caught last year. How big is the guy? He looks pretty damn big and athletic. Him and Gallon were the only receiving threats they really had it seemed like...

I think Vic Beasley would be a great add next year

a few other guys I'm seriously looking at for next year:

Trey DePriest LB/Alabama
    Landon Collins S/Alabama
    Jarran Reed DE/DT Alabama
    Amari Cooper if there was any chance of going WR.

Todd Gurley RB/Georgia
    Ray Drew DE/Georgia
    Damian Swann CB/Georgia
    Ramik Wilson LB/Georgia

Kenny Hilliard RB/LSU
    La'el Collins OT/LSU
    Jalen Mills S/LSU

Leonard Williams DE/USC
    Randy Gregory DE/Nebraska
    Cameron Erving OT/FSU
    Vic Beasley DE/Syracuse
    Mike Davis RB/South Carolina
    AJ Johnson LB/Tennessee

Also agree with above poster on Perryman from Miami .Also Anthony Chickillo DE/Miami
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

I forgot about Beasley and Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    He shined in a few Michigan games I caught last year. How big is the guy? He looks pretty damn big and athletic. Him and Gallon were the only receiving threats they really had it seemed like...
    Hes listed at 6ft 5in 230lbs. I could swear hes at least in the 240plus range with a ton of room to gain weight and keep his athletic ability. Hes a good one.