+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GOBLUE24 View Post
    Perryman my wish guy is a missle. Funchess is a nice talent but a suspect hands and never plays TE.
    He will be a first rounder next year I bet.
    Eli's 5 interceptions?
    #BlameRandle

No mention of Cedric Reed DE Texas, ey? This guy makes me drewl thinking about him with JPP and DaMonster for the next 5-8yrs... 6ft 6in 259lbs.. Had 5 Forced Fumbles last yr alone, and was 1st team all Big12 in 2013, with those 5FF and 10sacks...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    No mention of Cedric Reed DE Texas, ey? This guy makes me drewl thinking about him with JPP and DaMonster for the next 5-8yrs... 6ft 6in 259lbs.. Had 5 Forced Fumbles last yr alone, and was 1st team all Big12 in 2013, with those 5FF and 10sacks...
    Haven't watched him at all. Didn't watch Texas because they were absolutely brutal this year lol. Sounds like a freak though!

You seen any of Randy Gregory DE Nebraska? He was 6'6 230 last year in his 1st yr at NEB (JUCO transfer) he played last year without really knowing the defense and was playing just off of athletic ability. This year he knows the defense and has gained some much needed weight. I am expecting him to go off next season

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

May be a year too early, but Myles Jack was a lot of fun to watch. I really think being a former RB helps him play against the run. One of these years, they'll go LB early. One of these years.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    May be a year too early, but Myles Jack was a lot of fun to watch. I really think being a former RB helps him play against the run. One of these years, they'll go LB early. One of these years.
    Barr and Jack were very fun to watch on that UCLA defense this year!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Haven't watched him at all. Didn't watch Texas because they were absolutely brutal this year lol. Sounds like a freak though!

You seen any of Randy Gregory DE Nebraska? He was 6'6 230 last year in his 1st yr at NEB (JUCO transfer) he played last year without really knowing the defense and was playing just off of athletic ability. This year he knows the defense and has gained some much needed weight. I am expecting him to go off next season
    I haven't watched much either. Seen him a couple times when I had bets on the Texas game this past yr and he kinda stuck out to me... I then read up on him, and like what I here.. Obviously when you see 5FF in a season, you think either bigtime strength or in Osi's case, Speed.. Reed is very strong, and combines that with good athletic ability, with a nice long frame(which I love from my ends) to help him get the corner, and he uses his hands really well. I think he could put on another 5-10 lbs by next yr and that will help him even more come draft time.. He should have a huge 2014...Hes a good run defender as well.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Jack is 1 of my favorite players looks like Patrick Willis

Veteran
    All I want is Todd Gurley. That's it.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    I want Barkeveous Mingo. The Dend from LSU. I remember hearing good things about him coming in to LSU a few years back.
    I am speechless.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    I want Barkeveous Mingo. The Dend from LSU. I remember hearing good things about him coming in to LSU a few years back.
    You are trolling us. No way... this is a real comment, absolutely refuse to believe this is a real comment…You're trolling us right?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg