+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    All I want is Todd Gurley. That's it.
    He is such a beast thats what a first round RB looks like. All it takes is 1 injury though

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He is such a beast thats what a first round RB looks like. All it takes is 1 injury though
    sadly

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

You are trolling us. No way... this is a real comment, absolutely refuse to believe this is a real comment…You're trolling us right?
    A Mingo type player is the missing piece to this defense. You know what player I liked on tape from 2012 but he didnt play this year and had off the field issues TCU DE/LB Devonte Fields.18.5 TFL and 10 sacks as a freshman

Veteran
    A Mingo type player is the missing piece to this defense. You know what player I liked on tape from 2012 but he didnt play this year and had off the field issues TCU DE/LB Devonte Fields.18.5 TFL and 10 sacks as a freshman
    Don't know much about him, will have to look him up, what do you think about Kurits Drummond? he is a FS I would like for us to look into, every time I watches tape on Dennard this kid stood out to me. I think he is the best FS this coming year over Derron Smith

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

You are trolling us. No way... this is a real comment, absolutely refuse to believe this is a real comment…You're trolling us right?
    I think he, or a player like him would be excatly what our defense needs. I mean I think Moore can step up but I want a guy that has the potential to lead the NFL in sacks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Really? Uhhh, hate to tell you but he was drafted by the Browns in 2013.

I did hear good things about this kid named Lawrence Taylor too though. Maybe we can move up and get him? lol
    Oh maybe I heard of him going into the NFL instead of going to LSU than. I don't know man I was ****ed up during that draft.

Oh hell yes a guy with a sig AND a website agrees with me!

I would love Mingo but apparently he is already drafted. I don't think there is much precedent for drafting already drafted players.
    I wonder if we could draft players from another sport....

If Lebron James wants a fair career comparison to Jordan he needs to take a few years out of his prime to play another sport. And I bet he is athletic enough to play Dend or Tend.
    We should make a surprise pick next year and draft Lebron and lock up his NFL rights in case he wants to switch sports.

I feel pretty strongly about this now for some reason. Maybe even enough to make a tread about it later!

we could have another increase in underclassmen coming out in 2015. that numbers seems to be increasing the past couple years.

basically, lets wait and see come 2015 Jan on whos declared and not.