Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Retracting my Opinion on the Female Sports Reporter

She was interviewed on Today and said she wasn't the one who reported the incident. She tweeted that she was embarrassed by some catcalls in the Jets locker room, and the Association for Women in Sports Media then took it upon themselves to call Woody Johnson and the NFL about the incident. They then ran with the story and made it public. She never took action or contacted anyone about it.

So basically another woman got used by yet another douchy feminist group to push their agenda.

She also said she really wasn't even offended by the incident.

Veteran

Re: Retracting my Opinion on the Female Sports Reporter

Did you see that *** ? WOW she walks into my work she gets a few catcalls also.

[quote user="shockeyg"]Did you see that *** ? WOW she walks into my work she gets a few catcalls also.[/quote]

I still think the way she came dressed was a joke and don't respect her attempts to play off her "shirt and jeans" as ordinary articles of clothing. There's a big difference between jeans that show every curve of your a'ss and jeans that don't call attention to you, so yes, it's a premeditated act no matter what she says.

That said, this is all on the Association of Women in Sports Media.

This chick is a joke though. She's a former pageant queen who decided to become a sports reporter all of the sudden. She even measures the biceps of the players she's interviewing sometimes. Also, she forgot to mention that she had to use a pair of pliers to zip up her apple bottom jeans so that *** could fit in. Any straight male is going to be gawking at that booty, which she is famous for prior to this incident. '
    T.O. wouldn't talk to the media, but he sure will talk to her (from 07 or 08):

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcf--HGqPzw&feature=player_embedded[/link]

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]This chick is a joke though. She's a former pageant queen who decided to become a sports reporter all of the sudden. She even measures the biceps of the players she's interviewing sometimes. Also, she forgot to mention that she had to use a pair of pliers to zip up her apple bottom jeans so that *** could fit in. Any straight male is going to be gawking at that booty, which she is famous for prior to this incident. '

[/quote]

Agreed 100%...but the bottom line is that she wasn't the one who made this a story. A bunch of political windbags did.

[quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="Giantz4Life"]This chick is a joke though. She's a former pageant queen who decided to become a sports reporter all of the sudden. She even measures the biceps of the players she's interviewing sometimes. Also, she forgot to mention that she had to use a pair of pliers to zip up her apple bottom jeans so that *** could fit in. Any straight male is going to be gawking at that booty, which she is famous for prior to this incident. '

[/quote] Agreed 100%...but the bottom line is that she wasn't the one who made this a story. A bunch of political windbags did.[/quote]</P>

Is there confirmation of this? Is there a link to a story about this group confessing that they're the ones who initiated it? Until I see that - it's HER version of the story.</P>

I find it a little over the top that a woman's group would suddenly take umbrance and come to the defense of a female reporter who was whistled at. </P>

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]This chick is a joke though. She's a former pageant queen who decided to become a sports reporter all of the sudden. She even measures the biceps of the players she's interviewing sometimes. Also, she forgot to mention that she had to use a pair of pliers to zip up her apple bottom jeans so that *** could fit in. Any straight male is going to be gawking at that booty, which she is famous for prior to this incident. '

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcf--HGqPzw&amp;feature=player_embedded[/link]
    [/quote]hmm apple bottoms.

all reporters should have to wait for the players after they leave the locker room. male or female

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Giantz4Life"]This chick is a joke though. She's a former pageant queen who decided to become a sports reporter all of the sudden. She even measures the biceps of the players she's interviewing sometimes. Also, she forgot to mention that she had to use a pair of pliers to zip up her apple bottom jeans so that *** could fit in. Any straight male is going to be gawking at that booty, which she is famous for prior to this incident. '

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcf--HGqPzw&amp;feature=player_embedded[/link]
    [/quote]hmm apple bottoms.

all reporters should have to wait for the players after they leave the locker room. male or female
    [/quote]</P>

agreed, not even taking the sexist topic into account. the locker room is their pre and post game sanctuary; no outsiders should be allowed unless it is something inspirational like when our gmen had the guy from the army (greg something, i think,) come in and give a pep talk in 2007.</P>

[quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="shockeyg"]Did you see that *** ? WOW she walks into my work she gets a few catcalls also.[/quote]

I still think the way she came dressed was a joke and don't respect her attempts to play off her "shirt and jeans" as ordinary articles of clothing. There's a big difference between jeans that show every curve of your a'ss and jeans that don't call attention to you, so yes, it's a premeditated act no matter what she says.

That said, this is all on the Association of Women in Sports Media.[/quote]

Teenage girls try to pull that mess with their parents when they're dressed too provacatively. "its only jeans and a shirt".....gtfohwtbs.

Port St. Lucie, FL (originally from Avenel, NJ)

[quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="shockeyg"]Did you see that *** ? WOW she walks into my work she gets a few catcalls also.[/quote] I still think the way she came dressed was a joke and don't respect her attempts to play off her "shirt and jeans" as ordinary articles of clothing. There's a big difference between jeans that show every curve of your a'ss and jeans that don't call attention to you, so yes, it's a premeditated act no matter what she says. That said, this is all on the Association of Women in Sports Media.[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

That association is probably a bunch of fatugly broads.</P>