+ Reply to Thread

Mezzanine Club ***

hello....got tix for Club A area on mezzanine level...what kind of amenities do they have compared to elsewhere in stadium?

Re: Mezzanine Club ***

Enjoy!!! Mezz Clubs have padded seats and access to the clubs, and a great view. You still have to pay for food and drinks, but you are in some nice digs.

hey thanks!

How did you enjoy the Clubs? I've only been there for a Concert and before they opened.

What is it like Game-Day?

I was in Mezz C for Miami, great, really good.

Bench Player

i sat in the mezz club for the wash game. is club access really worth another 300 bucks per ticket as compared to the upperdeck? it was nice to have a place to warm up but it wasnt worth $300 more a seat.

I see most of the prices on these Mezzanine Club PSL's in the resale market are plummeting!!

The Drive for Super Bowl Championship #5!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    I see most of the prices on these Mezzanine Club PSL's in the resale market are plummeting!!
    I noticed that too. It's the annual ticket prices that are killing the Mezz-Clubs. They range from $250 to $500 a seat per game for the Giants and $205 to about $295 for the Jets. On STR the Jets have 112 Mezz-Clubs seats listed from $798 to $15,000, the Giants have 528 Mezz-Club seat listed from $1,250 to $50,000. You are paying anywhere from $45 to $135 more for just "Club Access" for the Jets and about $90 to $340 for the Giants based on the highest non-club ticket price of about $160 for both teams. Once you get past the PSL cost the ticket prices are choking a lot of fans in general.

With my 4 Lower End-zone seats for the Jets it would cost $320 a game to move up and get club access. Not worth it for me. And that is not even talking about the up-grade for the PSL amount, which is minimal the way they are selling on the 3rd Party market now.
    Last edited by Jet-Blue; 05-23-2014 at 07:00 AM.