+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tickets to be replaced by Swipe Cards?

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Thanks, bman46..
    I read through it, and the only thing I could see regarding the reselling of tickets is at the bottom of page A-2.

(c.) Licensee is acquiring this PSL for Licensee's own use and shall not view to the distribution of this PSL or GIANTS SEASON TICKETS to others, EXCEPT in accordance with applicable Federal and State law;

Well, Stubhub.com is a legal establishment, and is in accordance to "Federal and State laws". So the "thousands of PSL owners" including myself, who sell their unused tickets on Stubhub are "safe" in using Stubhub, in the reselling their Giants season tickets.
    No problem, best to base things on facts so we don't have to be hyper-paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by bman46 View Post
    I'm a new PSL owner and that's the only agreement that the Giants made me sign.

Congrats! What section?

The Drive for Super Bowl Championship #5!!!

Bench Player
    Congrats! What section?
    Messaged you

Quote Originally Posted by bman46 View Post
    Messaged you

Got it.. We're practically next door neighbors, in Metlife!

When the Stadium opened in 2010 I had PSL's for both the Jets and the Giants, a total of 8. I'm down to 4 now, a more reasonable number. I always puckered up anytime I sold ticket to people other than very close friends. If someone did sometime stupid and gets thrown out you can lose your PSL if it was really bad. By using the NFL Ticket Exchange, which is the preferred method according to the NFL, you are held harmless if the person who buys your ticket screws up. If you sell on Stubhub and not the NFL Ticket exchange you are still held to your regular responsibility. If the guy who buys it on Stubhub screws up it comes back to you.

Bench Player
    Got it.. We're practically next door neighbors, in Metlife!
    Sweet - look forward to meeting you

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Blue View Post
    When the Stadium opened in 2010 I had PSL's for both the Jets and the Giants, a total of 8. I'm down to 4 now, a more reasonable number. I always puckered up anytime I sold ticket to people other than very close friends. If someone did sometime stupid and gets thrown out you can lose your PSL if it was really bad. By using the NFL Ticket Exchange, which is the preferred method according to the NFL, you are held harmless if the person who buys your ticket screws up. If you sell on Stubhub and not the NFL Ticket exchange you are still held to your regular responsibility. If the guy who buys it on Stubhub screws up it comes back to you.
    Ive heard this before. Is this documented somewhere?

Thanks Jet-Blue, it's all coming back to me. That's exactly how I remember it.

When you really look at this concept, you have to ask yourself, how ridiculous is it???

If a fan buys your ticket on Stubhub, and acts like an a**h*l*, you're responsible for his behavior..
    But if that same a**h*l* fan buys your ticket on TicketExchange, and acts like an a**h*l* in the same exact way. Everything is ok, you're safe..

Why?? What's the difference?????????
    The fan still acted like an a**h*l* in both situations!!!

Bench Player
    When you really look at this concept, you have to ask yourself, how ridiculous is it???

If a fan buys your ticket on Stubhub, and acts like an a**h*l*, you're responsible for his behavior..
    But if that same a**h*l* fan buys your ticket on TicketExchange, and acts like an a**h*l* in the same exact way. Everything is ok, you're safe..

Why?? What's the difference?????????
    The fan still acted like an a**h*l* in both situations!!!
    makes no sense to me either however ive still not seen this rule in writing anywhere that exchange saves you in that situation whereas other services don't. So far heresay only.

+ Reply to Thread