+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchmac View Post
    If I remember correctly, the PSL agreement states you can resell through Ticket Exchange only, and that if you sell through any other means you could lose your tickets and your PSL.

Is that true? Season ticket holders can't sell their tickets through Stubhub??
    O-B-J !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Is that true? Season ticket holders can't sell their tickets through Stubhub??
    The agreement you sign says if you resell outside ticket exchange you could forfeit the tickets and the PSL. Not really sure if they can stop you though if you're selling the hard tickets. The tickets DO have your account info on them though.

The agreement you sign says if you resell outside ticket exchange you could forfeit the tickets and the PSL. Not really sure if they can stop you though if you're selling the hard tickets. The tickets DO have your account info on them though.

Well, if they decide to forfeit my PSL because I occasionally use Stubhub, then they better refund my $5,000.00 back to me for my PSL!
    O-B-J !!!

Banned
    Well, if they decide to forfeit my PSL because I occasionally use Stubhub, then they better refund my $5,000.00 back to me for my PSL!
    If you break the contract I would think you forfeit your money too.

Bench Player
    By the way it says NOWHERE in the agreement for the PSL that you must use ticket exchange to resell your tickets. Ticket exchange isn't even mentioned in the agreement at all which makes sense because what if they want to change the "Official ticket marketplace of the NFL."

Quote Originally Posted by bman46 View Post
    By the way it says NOWHERE in the agreement for the PSL that you must use ticket exchange to resell your tickets. Ticket exchange isn't even mentioned in the agreement at all which makes sense because what if they want to change the "Official ticket marketplace of the NFL."

bman46, do you see anything in the contract/agreement, regarding what mitchmac and DSP have mentioned here?
    I've been looking for my paperwork, but I can't find it yet.
    O-B-J !!!

Bench Player
    bman46, do you see anything in the contract/agreement, regarding what mitchmac and DSP have mentioned here?
    I've been looking for my paperwork, but I can't find it yet.
    Nope...Here is a link to the agreement

http://www.nyg2010.com/psl.pdf

Are you sure that's the only agreement? I can't possibly have made up the fact that I have to use Ticket Exchange!

Thanks, bman46..
    I read through it, and the only thing I could see regarding the reselling of tickets is at the bottom of page A-2.

(c.) Licensee is acquiring this PSL for Licensee's own use and shall not view to the distribution of this PSL or GIANTS SEASON TICKETS to others, EXCEPT in accordance with applicable Federal and State law;

Well, Stubhub.com is a legal establishment, and is in accordance to "Federal and State laws". So the "thousands of PSL owners" including myself, who sell their unused tickets on Stubhub are "safe" in using Stubhub, in the reselling their Giants season tickets.
    O-B-J !!!

Bench Player
    Are you sure that's the only agreement? I can't possibly have made up the fact that I have to use Ticket Exchange!
    I'm a new PSL owner and that's the only agreement that the Giants made me sign.