Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Jet fan quotes on the Giants (from their board)

For any Giant fan who roots for the Jets when we're not playing, this is for you:

On their belief that Francessa being more privy to the Giants:

OLLIE: "This is exactly the type of Giants **** facedom that I've always despised... It's the reason I couldn't bring myself to root for them against the Pats in 07... The Giants have and will always be my most hated team..."

NYJUNC: "The Giants have always been looking down at us like they are the Yankees of the NFL when they aren't an elite all time franchise."

PENNING10: "Its such a shame to have one of two stations in the Media Capital of the World have a guy like Mike who hates so much on a team that is about to take over the NFL - that includes all of New York and your Giants, Mikey."

RICHMIANO: "...with Shanahan in the division it's possible the Giants finish last. Their only hope is that Kolb sucks *** and McNabb get hurt and they might have a shot at the playoffs."

RUNLEONRUN: "Yeah the giants are so much better then the jets historically that if the jets won the SB this year they would be 1 SB behind the giants...if norwood doesn't miss the FG the jets could be tied with the giants with 2 SB's after this season."

JOEJETS1: "Speaking of 1050 BT & Joe Mac were at Giants camp today and just as they brought Diehl BT was telling him how he didnt think it was a Blue Football town anymore, jets getting headlines, Hard Knocks etc. Diehl said well they asked us to do Hard Knocks after we won the Super Bowl and said no then BT said well yeah that was 3 years ago. Good to hear some Giant bashing."

TOMMYGREEN: "That's the problem with most Giants fans who are also Yankees fans. They try to equate the two in terms of dominance in the sport/city, and they're not even close. I'm a Yankees fan, and I acknowledge that the team is light years ahead of any other in terms of championship history, and most Mets fans understand that they'll never be on par with them as a franchise.The Giants and Jets are completely different. The Giants aren't even the titans of their own division, let alone the entire league!New York has been a baseball town since the early 1900s, and no one paid any attention to the Giants until the 50s. And even then New York had 3 baseball teams to worry about. The idea that the Giants are so far above the Jets is just stupid."

ROYALTEE: "It will take the METS 50-200 Years to catch the YANKEES,The JETS have a chance to do it in 2-5 years...big Difference."

ABDULSALAM:"the giants suck. they played like a bunch of ******* last year. we beat them last year and we will beat them again this year. F the giants."

Re: Jet fan quotes on the Giants (from their board)

Nothing against you Jack... but I'd like the 3 minutes of my life it took to read that back.

Regardless of how bitter some Jet fans can be, its good to see ANY New York teams winning in my opinion. Same thing goes for baseball. I'm a Yankees fan. I don't root for the Mets but I also don't root for them to lose...

Basically what I'm trying to say is, although I don't root for the Jets, I don't mind seeing them win. Competition between the two teams is great but after all is said and done, both are NEW YORK teams and I'd rather see a NEW YORK team win over some other city or state.

Even if Rex Ryan is an arrogant prick :P

Look I'm from NY. I root for NY teams as long as they aren't playing my team. I don't pull for them hard i just would rather see them win than some other team because it's good for NY. I love New York.

The difference here is it's the fans saying these things not the players. It doesn't hurt anyone or affect my teams. I hate Jets fans & Mets fans with a passion. They're ignorant and bitter.

It's like this if they win cool, if they lose I could care less. It doesn't affect me either way.

I'll be honest it's becoming more and more difficult to "root" for the Jets with all the anti Giants from the organization.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Some of these Jets fans are on another planet.

RUNLEONRUN: "Duh, the Giants are only one Superbowl ahead of the Jets, assuming we win it this year, duh."

Are you ****ing kidding me?

All-Pro

There are these kinda fans in all fan base.

I mean thats their site & as long they keep that talkon that MBI can careless whats being said.

Do Jets fans think the Jets won the Super Bowl last year.They went 9-7 and 2 teams layed down and played dead for them to make the playoffs

haha this one was my favorite

RUNLEONRUN: "Yeah the giants are so much better then the jets historically that if the jets won the SB this year they would be 1 SB behind the giants...if norwood doesn't miss the FG the jets could be tied with the giants with 2 SB's after this season."

thats a lot of "IFS" buddy lol

Listen, Don't put yourselves with these a-holes. They have ONE championship in their entire history. We have SEVEN!! Sorry Jet fans, they DO count.

Fatso comes to town, and starts saying they are the team to beat...blah, blah, blah....Just because HE says so????? Don't let it get to any of you.

The Jets will ALWAYS be NY's red-headed stepchild when it comes to football.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Look I'm from NY. I root for NY teams as long as they aren't playing my team. I don't pull for them hard i just would rather see them win than some other team because it's good for NY. I love New York.

*The difference here is it's the fans saying these things not the players. It doesn't hurt anyone or affect my teams. I hate Jets fans & Mets fans with a passion. They're ignorant and bitter.

It's like this if they win cool, if they lose I could care less. It doesn't affect me either way.

I'll be honest it's becoming more and more difficult to "root" for the Jets with all the anti Giants from the organization.
    [/quote]

Sorry, I can't root with the Jet fans....Bunch of loser Alkies that they are- just because they are from NY.