Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm sorry, but were people saying that the Jets would get destroyed?

I'm sorry, but were people saying that the Jets would get destroyed?

Yeah, thought so.

Re: I'm sorry, but were people saying that the Jets would get destroyed?

[quote user="YankeesJets"]Yeah, thought so.
    [/quote]Miami is 2-0. Worry about the division not what other people say. Jets probably showed everything this week.

The Jets win a big regular season gam in week 2 . Thats how far you Jet fans standards have sunk ? Forget December & January

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="YankeesJets"]Yeah, thought so.
    [/quote]Miami is 2-0. Worry about the division not what other people say. Jets probably showed everything this week.[/quote]

Of course I'm concerned about the Dolphins, but we'll see what happens.

I'd just like to see a few of the haters check into this thread to eat some crow. Mmmm, delicious crow.

Veteran

I think you misunderstood.
    People were HOPING the jets would get destroyed.
    After the fake hamstring thing by revis the team seemed to pull together.

[quote user="tikiandphil"]I think you misunderstood.
    People were HOPING the jets would get destroyed.
    After the fake hamstring thing by revis the team seemed to pull together.[/quote]

Rex said that Revis pulled his hammy. Looks like he'll be out for a couple of weeks.

[quote user="YankeesJets"]Yeah, thought so.
    [/quote]

get the hell out of here Ahole...i guarantee you were worried after that moss touchdown....go celebrate with your low class white trash friends that were all ready to leave the stadium at halftime..
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

[quote user="GmenRich1714"][quote user="YankeesJets"]Yeah, thought so.
    [/quote]

get the hell out of here Ahole...i guarantee you were worried after that moss touchdown....go celebrate with your low class white trash friends that were all ready to leave the stadium at halftime..
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>[/quote]

Are you kidding? That stadium was louder in the second half than it was in the first. It's not my fault that it's never that loud during Giants games.

yeah in typical fashion everyone was ready to party in the second half when they caught up....the whole first half you could hear a pin drop and ALOT of people were not in their seats....i saw the whole game...there was alot more grey that green in there when the going was tough......im not gonna indulge you with an arguement.....you are a low class individual that likes a low class team...very fitting...shouldnt you be posting about this on the jets board where people actually care?<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

and i love how you didnt address me calling you out for doubting your own team after the moss touchdown...dont wanna touch that subject huh...but his hammy was hurt right???? thats why he got his mug on the next randy moss poster <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

Closed Thread