Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: I'm sorry, but were people saying that the Jets would get destroyed?

[quote user="YankeesJets"][quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="YankeesJets"][quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="YankeesJets"]Yeah, thought so.
    [/quote]

Does this week 2 win mean we can expect you, a Jets fan, to be living on the Giants message board the rest of the season?

Because for the last couple of weeks you and the other guy have had a cot pulled up.[/quote]

Wait, this is a Smack Talk board! Do you expect to just create threads bashing the Jets without their fans coming in and responding? It's all good fun.
    [/quote]

I don't know. Did you expect threads NOT to be created after bashing the Giants on yours?[/quote]

Again, that thread was about Francesa,* not the Giants.
    [/quote]

And in it, you guys took just about every shot you possibly could at the Giants. You focusing on the title is splitting hairs. Same as your Tuck argument.

[quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="YankeesJets"][quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="YankeesJets"][quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="YankeesJets"]Yeah, thought so.
    [/quote]

Does this week 2 win mean we can expect you, a Jets fan, to be living on the Giants message board the rest of the season?

Because for the last couple of weeks you and the other guy have had a cot pulled up.[/quote]

Wait, this is a Smack Talk board! Do you expect to just create threads bashing the Jets without their fans coming in and responding? It's all good fun.
    [/quote]

I don't know. Did you expect threads NOT to be created after bashing the Giants on yours?[/quote]

Again, that thread was about Francesa, not the Giants.
    [/quote]

And in it, you guys took just about every shot you possibly could at the Giants. You focusing on the title is splitting hairs.[/quote]

Meh. It's because of the way Francesa praises the Giants and rips on the Jets even when the Jets are outplaying the Giants. He also baited Giants players to talk smack about the Jets. It was more hatred of Francesa than hatred of the Giants. You can't deny that since there isn't one thread about the Giants in the entire board. This one still has 10.

Veteran

[quote user="YankeesJets"]Yeah, thought so.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Hey im a Giants fan but hey, Jets played a really good game on both sides of the ball..id hate to say it but they are a much better team, i think mainly because they are much better coached.</P>

Jets woke up, Giants were exposed....heck they were blown out destroyed.....Mara is gonna be pissed.</P>

</P>

its one thing to lose...its another thing to be absolutely enbarrassed....this was a horribly coached /executed game..not sure where they go from here.</P>

</P>

[quote user="YankeesJets"][quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="YankeesJets"][quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="YankeesJets"][quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="YankeesJets"]Yeah, thought so.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Again, that thread was about Francesa,* not the Giants.
    [/quote]

And in it, you guys took just about every shot you possibly could at the Giants. You focusing on the title is splitting hairs.[/quote]

Meh. It's because of the way Francesa praises the Giants and rips on the Jets even when the Jets are outplaying the Giants. He also baited Giants players to talk smack about the Jets. It was more hatred of Francesa than hatred of the Giants. You can't deny that since there isn't one thread about the Giants in the entire board. This one still has 10.
    [/quote]

When the Giants come out and say, without any provocation, that it's our town and stadium, as has been the case with the Jets for the last eight months, feel free to start 100 threads on your board.

Francessa rips the Giants plenty. You just don't notice because you think he's a Giants fan. Truth is, he respects the Giants more for shutting their mouth in preseason.

[quote user="Wes"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Hey im a Giants fan but hey, Jets played a really good game on both sides of the ball..id hate to say it but they are a much better team, i think mainly because they are much better coached.</p>

Jets woke up, Giants were exposed....heck they were blown out destroyed.....Mara is gonna be pissed.</p>

</p>

its one thing to lose...its another thing to be absolutely enbarrassed....this was a horribly coached /executed game..not sure where they go from here.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Losses like these, especially for decent teams, can be a wake up call. There's still plenty of football left, and the Giants are still 1-1. It also helps that the 'Boys are 0-2. Not the end of the world.

[quote user="Wes"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Hey im a Giants fan but hey, Jets played a really good game on both sides of the ball..id hate to say it but they are a much better team, i think mainly because they are much better coached.</p>

Jets woke up, Giants were exposed....heck they were blown out destroyed.....Mara is gonna be pissed.</p>

</p>

its one thing to lose...its another thing to be absolutely enbarrassed....this was a horribly coached /executed game..not sure where they go from here.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Losses like these, especially for decent teams, can be a wake up call. There's still plenty of football left, and the Giants are still 1-1. It also helps that the 'Boys are 0-2. Not the end of the world.

Lol... the jets are better coached then the giants.... Now thats funny

[quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="YankeesJets"][quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="YankeesJets"][quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="YankeesJets"][quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="YankeesJets"]Yeah, thought so.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Again, that thread was about Francesa, not the Giants.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

When the Giants come out and say, without any provocation, that it's our town and stadium, as has been the case with the Jets for the last eight months, feel free to start 100 threads on your board.[/quote]

We're going in circles.

Justin Tuck DID say that the Giants own the town and that it's THEIR stadium completely unprovoked. He was baited by Francesa when the fat man asked him what he thought about the Jets.

The Jets said that they're going to be the biggest show in town. Not a slight to the Giants, just that they're going to be a very good football team.

If a team comes out and says they're going to win the Super Bowl, is that putting down the 31 other teams? Come on, man. Give it up.

[quote user="jasonbourne"]Lol... the jets are better coached then the giants.... Now thats funny[/quote]

They had a better season last year than the Giants, and we have a better defense. You have to admit that if Rex were coaching your team the Giants D would be a lot better.

Honestly, I hate the jets more than ANYONE, and I haven't even read this thread at all.....if the maker is a jets fan, then you could suck my ####. But in all honesty..........after watching that pathetic game, I BET you the jets wouldn't have let peyton score that much on them on Every single drive.....that was just horrible to watch....almost as bad as our offense