Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: I'm sorry, but were people saying that the Jets would get destroyed?

[quote user="DGRYAN1977"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="TheBlueGiant"]

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Can we stop with the Jets bashing now? Say what you want about the Jets, but they at least play hard and real tough. I wish our guys did that instead of just mailing in a *****-*** performance like last night . . . .[/quote]</P>

</P>

shut up and go put aon a jets jersy.. Gutlless turd</P>

[/quote]</P>

Good comeback . . . . what are you 6 years old?</P>

You look like a total idiot ripping the Jets (who we do not even play this year) after our team **** the bed last night. But then again, I'm guessing that you're probably pretty used to looking like a total idiot, so carry on . . . . . </P>

[/quote]

I guess you just don't "get it". These JETS fans come here and walk around with their heads high like they have won 3+ super bowls. They walk around like They have gone undefeated. They walk around like Peyton Manning's offspring is their QB. Yes right now the Giants suck. We go through cycles. However, the JETS just ALWAYS suck. They have been in a 40 yr dry spell!
    The JETS **** the bed in the playoffs but their fans act like their team wore gold and black in the SB last year. JETS fans win one game and they book their SB tickets. Last year I had 2 friends actually book a trip to the SB because they were so certain the JETS would be in...BEFORE the season started!
    I personally am sick of their BS. I have never approached a fan of another team in public nor have I ever gone to the message board of another team. While wearing some Giants I have had plenty of JETS fans yell things at me and hurl obscenities at me. I have NEVER had a fan of ANY other team to that to me. No matter where I am and believe me, I have plenty of Eagles fans as friends and spent much time in Eagles country wearing Giants stuff. Never had an issue. Only with JETS fans.
    Only then do I counter and say things in return.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Dont bother with this **** bag coward.. She's not a real Giants fan.. She has been rooting for the jets all year and talks down to other Giant fans for defending their team like it's her job.. She's nothing but a coward and a turd.. 5 will get you ten she' one of these jackoffs that claim to root for both teams..</P>

Man, seeing the last few ******ed responses proves my point entirely. You call the Jets classless, yet you deride a fellow Giants fan for being reasonable.

Great job, guys!

man, I dont know if I can listen to you 5 more times this year.</P>

</P>

ugh.</P>

[quote user="TheBlueGiant"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="TheBlueGiant"]

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Can we stop with the Jets bashing now? Say what you want about the Jets, but they at least play hard and real tough. I wish our guys did that instead of just mailing in a *****-*** performance like last night . . . .[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

You look like a total idiot ripping the Jets (who we do not even play this year) after our team **** the bed last night. But then again, I'm guessing that you're probably pretty used to looking like a total idiot, so carry on . . . . . </P>

[/quote]</P>

nope, just pointing out what a coward you are, beside the that fact you always defend jet fans and take their side.. I think the word turd fits.. fake *** Giant fan go suck off fire man ed and the rest of the jet fans. damn clowm.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

What exactly is a "clowm"???</P>

And how exactly am I a coward? Do you know what the word "coward" even means? Judging from your grammar,spelling and logic, I'm guessing no . . . . . </P>

I do not like or root for the Jets. I just think it's really ****ing stupid to come on a Giants MB and rip a team that we don't even play this year a day after they had a great game against a tough team and we played like a bunch of *******. Sorry to confuse your small little brain by using logic and reason, but you have left me no choice . . .</P>

[quote user="YankeesJets"]Man, seeing the last few ******ed responses proves my point entirely. You call the Jets classless, yet you deride a fellow Giants fan for being reasonable.

Great job, guys![/quote]

He;s only being reasonable because he is siding with you.

PS: Change your username to MetsJets being BOTH are known for being the bit** in this city with no way out!!! A 9-7 "woulda,coulda,shoulda" season last yr is as comical as Beltran's knees buckling in 2006!!! YOU WON NOTHING!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! You are a franchise known for FAILURE and DISAPPOINTMENTS...is that not a FACT???? If the Lions made the playoffs and lost in say the 2nd round it doesnt give their fans bragging rights bc they had a better season then say Dallas,Giants,or Steeler fans. Mind you....your sounding exactly like a Mutts fan chriping in week 2. (same as Mutt fans yappin away like parrots in April and May)!!!

Remember......GIANT fans have seen GREATNESS! We've seen the UNTHINKABLE! We've witnessed remarkable upsets and magical superbowls! We're one of the most consistent franchises the past 30+ years!!!! Tell me....What have you seen besides 4 decades of utter disappointment? If you're going to debate sorry to tell you winning %,playoff appearances,superbowl wins and appearances,division titles have to be part of your argument no???

The last time your sorry organization won anything The Mamas And The Papas were the hottest musical group! Deal w the facts bc until you MAKE a superbowl let alone SEE them win one you will always be the red headed step child in this city!!!!!!! You're not under the radar anymore.....a playoff appearance won't cut it this yr!! Superbowl or Bust...remember that!!!

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="TheBlueGiant"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="TheBlueGiant"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

nope, just pointing out what a coward you are, beside the that fact you always defend jet fans and take their side.. I think the word turd fits.. fake *** Giant fan go suck off fire man ed and the rest of the jet fans. damn clowm.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

And how exactly am I a coward? Do you know what the word "coward" even means? Judging from your grammar,spelling and logic, I'm guessing no . . . . . </P>

I do not like or root for the Jets. I just think it's really ****ing stupid to come on a Giants MB and rip a team that we don't even play this year a day after they had a great game against a tough team and we played like a bunch of *******. Sorry to confuse your small little brain by using logic and reason, but you have left me no choice . . .</P>

[/quote]</P>

the only*****on the board is you and the jet troll.. 1969 is the last time your team won anything.. ..now go back to placing your mouth on fire man ed's junk.. You're a Fake Giant fan.. </P>

you have been too busy going down on jet fansand enjoying their load to notice this thread was started by a jet fan.. If you dont like the Giants you can get the **** out you ****ing ***got. smoke another penis fake giant fan..</P>

[quote user="TheBlueGiant"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="TheBlueGiant"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="TheBlueGiant"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

the only*****on the board is you and the jet troll.. 1969 is the last time your team won anything.. ..now go back to placing your mouth on fire man ed's junk.. You're a Fake Giant fan.. </P>

you have been too busy going down on jet fansand enjoying their load to notice this thread was started by a jet fan.. If you dont like the Giants you can get the **** out you ****ing ***got. smoke another penis fake giant fan..</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wow, you don't know anything at all about football, spelling or grammar, but you do seem to know a lot about homosexual acts . . . . . hmmmmm </P>

Thats about enough of this crap. Stop attacking each other or you will not post here.
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka