+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Dolphins Shopping 2013 First-Round Pick Dion Jordan

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...ck-dion-jordan

Excerpt: "A year after trading up to get Dion Jordan with the third overall pick in the draft, the Dolphins have begun shopping him to other clubs, league sources said. Miami has talked to other teams already to gauge Jordan's trade value.

Numerous league sources, including executives from other teams, say the Dolphins might also be open to dealing receiver Mike Wallace and pass-rushing ace Cam Wake. That perception has only grown through the course of this week, through conversations with numerous decision-makers from other clubs, as Miami looks to retool its roster under a new regime.

The Dolphins need to revamp their offensive line, possibly by moving up the draft board to land an offensive tackle.

Sources close to Wallace, Jordan and Wake expressed a belief that a trade would not be a shock this offseason, though Wallace's hefty contract would limit his options.

The Dolphins, with head coach Joe Philbin assuming even greater influence after the dismissal of general manager Jeff Ireland, and with rookie GM Dennis Hickey now in his place, are in transition mode as it awaits league discipline from the Wells Report." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I don't understand why Philbin hasn't been fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I don't understand why Philbin hasn't been fired.
    It's early yet
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Not sure that would happen with free agency so close.

Not just Jordan. According to multiple sources they're open to shopping Cam Wake and Mike Wallace also.

EDIT: Never mind, just saw it in the article.

i always wondered is the trade block even real , is it secret , is there a website on gm;s know about, do they call each other and ask who is on it?

it is a mystery it seems

I have been in FL since 99. doesn't matter what they say or do...that team has more turnover in personnel, mgmt & players, than the McDonalds across from the stadium. Pathetic.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

wtf is miami doing? fire sale?

get on the horn. Dion Jordan would help our pass rush INSTANTLY.

Him and JPP, I'd salivate. to be honest, i'd almost be willing to trade our 12th pick to land him. dion jordan is a freak. i watched him some this year. while he's still somewhat raw, he is so explosive he is in the backfield regardless. he's a more explosive Von Miller imho...

surprised more people havent commented on this. this guy would solve our pass rush woes imho.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    wtf is miami doing? fire sale?

get on the horn. Dion Jordan would help our pass rush INSTANTLY.

Him and JPP, I'd salivate. to be honest, i'd almost be willing to trade our 12th pick to land him. dion jordan is a freak. i watched him some this year. while he's still somewhat raw, he is so explosive he is in the backfield regardless. he's a more explosive Von Miller imho...

surprised more people havent commented on this. this guy would solve our pass rush woes imho.
    "he's an edge rusher that best fits a 3-4 defense."

alot of crack usage in Miami......lol.....
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!