+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    This is very true. You and I are saying pretty much the same thing.

But still I originally responded to the following statement:

The word consensus simple means "Majority opinion." A majority isn't disproven even if he did find 1 guy with a dissenting opinion. I am sure someone out there had ODB higher, its a big world. I just never saw it and I spent a lot of time looking.

There is little argument that Evans was rated higher by a huge majority.
    But the majority is not always right so who really cares what people think. We will see who is the better receiver soon enough.

I wish teams released their big boards so we can see who the opinions that actually matter on who is better.

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    But the majority is not always right so who really cares what people think.
    That's a completely different conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    That's a completely different conversation.
    Dam straight!

Bench Player
    Being from the Syracuse area saw more of Bromly but feel he is a diamond in the rough. Given the couching he'll receive, he will surprise many doubters, maybe not this first year but next year and beyond you'll forget about Donalds. He's good for the long haul, not as sure for Donalds.

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    But the majority is not always right so who really cares what people think. We will see who is the better receiver soon enough.

I wish teams released their big boards so we can see who the opinions that actually matter on who is better.
    The majority is more often wrong than right. That's why the bookies are in business. The vig also helps though.
    Engage brain before speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    Outside of the Marvin Austin Pick, we have had good luck drafting DT's Hopefully this trend continues with Hanks and Bromley.
    William Joseph too. I think Brom will be a solid rotational DT for us. Pair him with Hank and Kuhn and we have 3 solid young DTs.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338