+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    O'Leary, Koyack,

Bibbs

youve been informed!

good day!

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Nick O'Leary is the only person worth mentioning right now.
    Good tough player, with decent blocking ability for his size. The problem is he isn't big enough to be an inline TE in the NFl. He is a h-back type and we don't value those as much, if you believe Reese.

Banned
    I wouldn't anticipate drafting a TE any time soon, TE is the new LB. Reese has decided it does not matter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mookskingdom View Post
    I wouldn't anticipate drafting a TE any time soon, TE is the new LB. Reese has decided it does not matter lol
    I do not think that is necessarily true. Reese just doesn't care for the the fad of drafting a really big WR who doesn't know how to block and calling him a TE. He said very plainly that he values blocking from the TE position as much as anything. Those type players aren't being developing by College football as much anymore.

WE WILL NOT DRAFT A TE EARLY! OR A LB!

When will you guys realize this, lol.

Odellious Beckinghammer the Twice, Go get yours soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    WE WILL NOT DRAFT A TE EARLY! OR A LB!

When will you guys realize this, lol.
    +1, Mosley would've been a decent pick for us, but Reese doesn't draft that way. He'd rather pick up those players late rounds the bryan kehl's john goff's, kevin boss, A. Rob. UDFA( or regular free agency..Jake Ballard, Scott Chandler who is a pretty good TE i'd say for Buffalo. We might make another trade for a LB like we did for Rivers and Beason if need be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I do not think that is necessarily true. Reese just doesn't care for the the fad of drafting a really big WR who doesn't know how to block and calling him a TE. He said very plainly that he values blocking from the TE position as much as anything. Those type players aren't being developing by College football as much anymore.
    There were good 2 way TEs to be had in the draft this year, so if thats the case we really may have missed our chance lol

Cant wait to see what kind of blocking we get from A Rob.. LMAO

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PUGH72 View Post
    +1, Mosley would've been a decent pick for us, but Reese doesn't draft that way. He'd rather pick up those players late rounds the bryan kehl's john goff's, kevin boss, A. Rob. UDFA( or regular free agency..Jake Ballard, Scott Chandler who is a pretty good TE i'd say for Buffalo. We might make another trade for a LB like we did for Rivers and Beason if need be.
    We don't need a LB any more..

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    David Funches Michigan is a similar TE in the mold of Eric Ebron. There's also Jesse James I like from Penn State who looks like a specimen. Around 6'7 270 lbs. Not sure if he's eligible for 15' yet though. Need to check on that.
    I am part of the Funch Bunch. love that guy.