RB/WR- Le'Veon Bell
    K - Matt Prater
    D/ST - 49ers

Owner - Jim Irsay
    GM - ??????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Hah? How so?
    Cause Paysinger, Beason, and Jaquain are all good players.. McClain is decent too

Quote Originally Posted by Mookskingdom View Post
    Cause Paysinger, Beason, and Jaquain are all good players.. McClain is decent too
    So you are fine with 3 good players and a decent one? BTW, Beason is better than good.
    NFL Fantasy Football Lineup:

QB - Michael Vick
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - Ray Rice
    WR- Josh Gordon
    WR- Justin Blackmon
    TE - Aaron Hernandez
    RB/WR- Le'Veon Bell
    K - Matt Prater
    D/ST - 49ers

Owner - Jim Irsay
    GM - ??????

Banned
    So you are fine with 3 good players and a decent one? BTW, Beason is better than good.
    I'm aware lol Beasons a boss! In fact you won't find many people that wave Beasons banner like I do haha and yes I am very happy with 3 good players and 1 decent one at LB lol how can you ask for any more? Especially considering it wasn't too long ago we had ZERO good LBs lol

WE WILL NOT DRAFT A TE EARLY! OR A LB!

When will you guys realize this, lol.
    Why do people still think this? We've now drafted WR in 1st(i remember when we supposedly woulden't do that), a S in the 1st( I remember when we supposedly woulden't do that), a Center in the 2nd( I remember when the interior of the oline was said Reese woulden't invest high picks for), and then you got RB(before D.WIlson, it was we found are RB's late and would never draft 1 in RD1)..

I mean, come on guys.. We could've went Eric Ebron this yr for all we know , if he was on the board when we picked. Its all about what the Giants have on there personal boards. All it takes is 1pick to throw the draft off..

And Devin Funchess TE Michigan is the guy i'll be following along with Ben Koyack.. Nick O'Leary has a chance to be Dallas Clark esque in my opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Why do people still think this? We've now drafted WR in 1st(i remember when we supposedly woulden't do that), a S in the 1st( I remember when we supposedly woulden't do that), a Center in the 2nd( I remember when the interior of the oline was said Reese woulden't invest high picks for), and then you got RB(before D.WIlson, it was we found are RB's late and would never draft 1 in RD1)..

I mean, come on guys.. We could've went Eric Ebron this yr for all we know , if he was on the board when we picked. Its all about what the Giants have on there personal boards. All it takes is 1pick to throw the draft off..
    I was thinking almost the exact same thing. Every year people make up arbitrary "things we wont do" and more often than not they are all proven wrong.

Before Eli it was the Giants FO is boring "they never make draft day trades"

They only rule of thumb I have seen that holds water is that this organization doesn't like character/maturity red flags on their 1st round picks.

Took him long enough to draft a Center , seriously how many drafts in a row did we want a center. We have been asking for a young center for at least 5 years

I dont get your comment. So, we went WR in the first. We do that a bunch. We often take early WRs in the draft. When was the last time it was TE? Shockey 12 years ago. We seem to trend away from TE and DT in the first, especially since Reese has taken over. Could we in 2015? Sure. But odds are we wont. Reese hasnt drafted a TE or LB in the first. We have won 2 SBs with "subpar" LBs and TEs. It seems he doesnt value them much. WR obvisouly he values. DE obviously. CB obviously. Those seem to be his top 3 positions he values in the first. But again, it all matters who slips on the board to our spot. We are all really just guessing, but I have come to the conclusion, he wont take a TE or LB in the first.

QB - Michael Vick
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - Ray Rice
    WR- Josh Gordon
    WR- Justin Blackmon
    TE - Aaron Hernandez
    RB/WR- Le'Veon Bell
    K - Matt Prater
    D/ST - 49ers

Owner - Jim Irsay
    GM - ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Took him long enough to draft a Center , seriously how many drafts in a row did we want a center. We have been asking for a young center for at least 5 years
    And a LB to patrol the middle.

QB - Michael Vick
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - Ray Rice
    WR- Josh Gordon
    WR- Justin Blackmon
    TE - Aaron Hernandez
    RB/WR- Le'Veon Bell
    K - Matt Prater
    D/ST - 49ers

Owner - Jim Irsay