+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 140 of 140

Thread: Johnny Manziel was txting the Cleveland GM begging them to trade up

  1. #131
    Veteran gurujot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    The only time Tebow got the #1 QB job he took the Broncos to the AFC Championship game
    Whatever

    By contrast Eli took the Giants last year and the year before to the Dust Bowl

    Tony Romo never saw a Championship Game......so where does that put Tebow?

    Would he be the #1 QB in the NFC East?
    Tebow never went to the AFC championship game, he got destroyed by the Pats in the divisional round, and you know what else happened that same year, Eli won the damn Superbowl for the second time. So to answer your question Tebow would not be the best QB in the NFC East because Eli has won a Superbowl more recently than Tebow's won a game.

  2. #132
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,034
    Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    Tebow never went to the AFC championship game, he got destroyed by the Pats in the divisional round, and you know what else happened that same year, Eli won the damn Superbowl for the second time. So to answer your question Tebow would not be the best QB in the NFC East because Eli has won a Superbowl more recently than Tebow's won a game.
    He just makes stuff up

  3. #133
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,106
    Is this before or after he was throwing passes to amaro?

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    The only time Tebow got the #1 QB job he took the Broncos to the AFC Championship game
    Whatever

    By contrast Eli took the Giants last year and the year before to the Dust Bowl

    Tony Romo never saw a Championship Game......so where does that put Tebow?

    Would he be the #1 QB in the NFC East?
    Tebow is the best QB in the NFC East but cant find a roster spot anywhere in the NFL. Tebow was the worst passing QB I have ever seen in the NFL

  5. #135
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Tebow is the best QB in the NFC East but cant find a roster spot anywhere in the NFL. Tebow was the worst passing QB I have ever seen in the NFL
    I'd honestly rather have Antwaan Randle El or Julian Edelman playing QB for my team than Tebow. Hell, give me Collin Klein.

  6. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I'd honestly rather have Antwaan Randle El or Julian Edelman playing QB for my team than Tebow. Hell, give me Collin Klein.
    Rex Ryan agreed with you.... He would rather have Sanchez.

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Tebow is the best QB in the NFC East but cant find a roster spot anywhere in the NFL. Tebow was the worst passing QB I have ever seen in the NFL
    a lot of those low throws were by design......McNabb had that habit too

  8. #138
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    7,340
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Fyi, while we are on the Panthers, they are raving about Kelvin Benjamin in mini camp. The owner said he plays similarly to a young Plaxico. That's a comparison I made months ago.
    Does that mean he consistently under achieves?

  9. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Does that mean he consistently under achieves?
    Keep your sarcasm away from me

  10. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    a lot of those low throws were by design......McNabb had that habit too
    Im talking about how terribly inaccurate he is and his awful throwing motion

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts