+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnny Manziel was txting the Cleveland GM begging them to trade up

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    That is correct plus he seemed to be hitting very hard in that game.
    Yes he hit incredibly hard on all 1 of his tackles and his 1 assist. It was devastating.

It was an embarrassing rout

38-0......the worst pasting since the Kerry Collins era
    I would argue that the 41-9 loss to the Panthers in 2009 , the final home game in Giants stadium was worse since we were given some garbage points at the end.

Or possibly the very next game, the 44-7 loss to the Vikings to end the season, where again our only points came in garbage time.

Btw, who was our starting MLB for those 2 games? I forget. I think it was "the next Ray Lewis"

Talking

yes incredibly hard.....incredible

hardest Tackle and Asst Tackle I've seen in a long long long time

One question- why do we always get spanked by the Panthers? Do they have some kind of voodoo curse on us?

Manziel was the key to get us out of this mess.......we blew it. Possession receivers are a dime a dozen

Also Blackburn was under utilized at Carolina.....I wonder if he will be back for a third go round

One question- why do we always get spanked by the Panthers? Do they have some kind of voodoo curse on us?

Manziel was the key to get us out of this mess.......we blew it. Possession receivers are a dime a dozen

Also Blackburn was under utilized at Carolina.....I wonder if he will be back for a third go round
    we beat them on thursday night the season before this one

Banned

Same voodoo we have over the Pats.

yeah so lets take a high risk reward QB so we can beat the Panthers...

another spot on assesment by Jakk the Wakk
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I'm not mocking any experts. There are as many "experts" on Johnny's side as against him.
    He was a 1st round Draft choice, and I believe the 2nd or 3rd QB chosen.

The "expert" I put most faith in is Fran Tarkenton himself who endorsed the kid as "playing like me".
    I agree with that assessment.....they play(ed) the same "game".

As for Ray Lewis, lots of heart, hard hitter, but not particularly fast, and way too vocal for my taste.

BTW, news coming out of Cleveland's camp says Johnny is conducting himself very professionally and humbly.

Ray Lewis is retired..... I am anxious to see what Manziel can do. Maybe all the haters are right......I kind of doubt it.

Would you rather have a guy who enjoys catching passes off a jet ski or one who gets involved in nightclub brawls with the "wrong" associates.
    I'm not saying Lewis killed anyone but he sure put himself in the dangerous situation. Blackburn, from what I could tell is a model citizen.
    you talk out of yuor *** better than most..
    way to go
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I will admit I dont like Manziels attitude and persona at all which probably makes him grade him harsher.
    I don't care for him as a person(so far) either, but unfortunetly I think his ability to simply play football is really good.

Fyi, while we are on the Panthers, they are raving about Kelvin Benjamin in mini camp. The owner said he plays similarly to a young Plaxico. That's a comparison I made months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    you talk out of yuor *** better than most..
    way to go
    Yeah
    If this were an exact science teams would not have to take chances.....they could just hire Mel Kiper to make the correct pick for them LOL
    Johnny is not a lock......neither is Clowney
    Very few "Locks" enter the NFL. You cannot measure a mans "heart" and football instincts at the combine

whats with Cleveland
    1st they get Manziel and now they have 4 out of the last 5 NBA lottery #1 picks- this time with a 1.5 % chance to get it.

Someone up there wants Cleveland to win something badly

+ Reply to Thread