+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Manziel was txting the Cleveland GM begging them to trade up

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    I still think texting GMs trying to trade up for him is desperate and a money grab.
    Very Desperate. +1
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Yeah
    If this were an exact science teams would not have to take chances.....they could just hire Mel Kiper to make the correct pick for them LOL
    Johnny is not a lock......neither is Clowney
    Very few "Locks" enter the NFL. You cannot measure a mans "heart" and football instincts at the combine
    and you cant predict it either.......
    so now you say JM is not a lock.
    Last week you kept saying how the Giants and the other 21 teams will be sorry and he is a HOFr..
    which is it Jakk??? HOF or not a lock??
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    and you cant predict it either.......
    so now you say JM is not a lock.
    Last week you kept saying how the Giants and the other 21 teams will be sorry and he is a HOFr..
    which is it Jakk??? HOF or not a lock??
    It's whichever irritates you the most.

Banned
    you know with 1400 views of this post, and it remaining on top of this heap for many days
    why ARE you here........no one wants to listen to your moaning

you know with 1400 views of this post, and it remaining on top of this heap for many days
    why ARE you here........no one wants to listen to your moaning
    moaning?...
    nah....just calling you out on your usual bull**** that you spew on the boards..
    You talk out of your *** and I call you on it....

I mentioned I would love to see JM succeed in the NFL. So I contribute to the thread as well.
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

not really btw you should stick to the facts, you stink at sarcasm
    we have had a legit discussion
    you are the sad tale
    nothing else to comment on??
    You cannot turn own ESPN of NFL Network without a Manziel discussion now that the Michael Sam thing has died down....maybe you are the one out of touch
    Vamoose...andelle andelle
    Ariba Ariba
    Did you honestly look at whats been discussed in this discussion and think there is anything legit about it, and then you go on to validate your love of Manziel by saying ESPN and NFL network talk about him, those guys are usually a season or two behind when it comes to discussing actual good players because they waste it all appeasing people like you by talking about Manziel, Tebow and Sam

not really btw you should stick to the facts, you stink at sarcasm
    we have had a legit discussion
    you are the sad tale
    nothing else to comment on??
    You cannot turn own ESPN of NFL Network without a Manziel discussion now that the Michael Sam thing has died down....maybe you are the one out of touch
    Vamoose...andelle andelle
    Ariba Ariba
    ESPN and NFLN were having daily Manziel discussions well before the draft. The sports media locks onto certain players and talks about them 24/7 until they move on to another player. We saw it with Peyton when he was coming back after surgery, we saw it with Tebow and RG3, too. And they'll get back to talking about Sam, too. Manziel is the latest player the media is in love with until another player comes along.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    moaning?...
    nah....just calling you out on your usual bull**** that you spew on the boards..
    You talk out of your *** and I call you on it....

I mentioned I would love to see JM succeed in the NFL. So I contribute to the thread as well.
    LOL I was not talking to you
    I was talking to the Pig Farmer
    Lighten up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    Did you honestly look at whats been discussed in this discussion and think there is anything legit about it, and then you go on to validate your love of Manziel by saying ESPN and NFL network talk about him, those guys are usually a season or two behind when it comes to discussing actual good players because they waste it all appeasing people like you by talking about Manziel, Tebow and Sam
    The only time Tebow got the #1 QB job he took the Broncos to the AFC Championship game
    Whatever

By contrast Eli took the Giants last year and the year before to the Dust Bowl

Tony Romo never saw a Championship Game......so where does that put Tebow?

Would he be the #1 QB in the NFC East?
    Last edited by BParcells777; 05-22-2014 at 10:20 PM.

The only time Tebow got the #1 QB job he took the Broncos to the AFC Championship game
    Whatever

By contrast Eli took the Giants last year and the year before to the Dust Bowl

Tony Romo never saw a Championship Game......so where does that put Tebow?

Would he be the #1 QB in the NFC East?
    Tebow had a nice run wit the Broncos but as much as I hoped that kid would do well he sucks as an NFL QB. He just does. Also his biggest blunder was going to the Jets. Cant believe he did that. His agent was dumb too.

+ Reply to Thread