You hope the Giants draft next year, or that you are excited to see this upcoming season.
1. Todd Gurley RB Georgia - He is everything you want in a RB, great size speed combo, physically imposing, can do it all, he is a day one prospect if he declares for the 2015 NFL draft, If he can come back from his injury and produce similar or better than his 2012 season. 2932 all purpose yards and 33 TD's in 2 years… crazy! I hope he recovers.
2. Vic Beasley OLB Clemson - If you haven't been watching, look for this kid to have a monster senior year something to the tune of 15 sacks.
3. Kurtis Drummond FS Michigan - Every time i watched tape on D.Dennard this kid #27 stood out to the point where I did more research and man I like much of what I see, what stands out to me is he truly uses his hips to change direction and move with players that he is pursuing he is not a turn and locate safety, he constantly has his eyes on the ball carrier and ready to drop them.
4. Ramik Wilson ILB Georgia - This is beason's understudy and replacement of the future at MLB, he needs to add bulk sitting at 230 right now, but this kid is instinctual and hits like with anger lead the league in total tackles and solo tackles 128/72.
5. Marcus Mariota QB Oregon - If we are looking for a heir apparent, then if within reach of picking him this would mean that we would probably have another horrible season or that he falls for some strange reason, this is who I would want as the signal caller for the giants to learn under Eli and take over when Eli is at the end of his tenure. If he decides to declare.