+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 5 Guys.

Got to imagine that no matter what happens with this team this season.. NYG will most certainly be targeting DE help through the draft.

This Gregory kid is good from Nebraska ?
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Got to imagine that no matter what happens with this team this season.. NYG will most certainly be targeting DE help through the draft.

This Gregory kid is good from Nebraska ?
    Yeah he is going to be a freak this year I think. He had 10.5 sacks last year when he was 245 lbs playing DE in a 4-3.. he has gained like twenty pounds of muscle so that is really good to see. Plus last season he was playing off his athletic ability without really knowing the defense because he was a JUCO transfer. He now knows the defense and I think he could be scary good

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah he is going to be a freak this year I think. He had 10.5 sacks last year when he was 245 lbs playing DE in a 4-3.. he has gained like twenty pounds of muscle so that is really good to see. Plus last season he was playing off his athletic ability without really knowing the defense because he was a JUCO transfer. He now knows the defense and I think he could be scary good
    Nice info. Thanks. I'll have to keep an eye on him.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    We are going to have to seriously suck this year to get him.
    I guess you were right Blue....

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    I guess you were right Blue....
    lol.. i wasnt trying to be prophetic.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Eric Striker LB Oklahoma is the guy i'm looking forward to most. Hes undersized but very speedy, and has some pass rush ability, garnering 10.5TFL and 6.5Sacks last yr.. I think he could fit snug into the wideopen WLB position for the Yanks..

Devin Funchess TE Michigan- My fave TE, whos big and athletic with alot of room for weight.. Exciting TE prospect...

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon- THis was one of my top guys before he went back to school and we loaded up at CB.. But Prince could be a FA, and Thurmond and Bowman are only here on 1yr deals, so Ekpre-Olomu may be in the fold...

Cedric Reed DE Texas- God I love this guy. Long, powerful, athletic, with strong hands.. Had 5FF last yr to go with 10sacks.. I expect big yr outta Reed in 2014

Sammie Coates WR Auburn- Blazing speed, solid sized. THis kids got a chance to be a 1st rd pick in 2014.
    Not a bad 5 , seeing how I named em back in May... Pretty much all of em could make sense at some point in this yrs draft.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Yeah, Funchess has room to pack on the weight to his long frame and hes athletic with soft hands.. I think he'll become a house hold name next season.
    Funchess will be scary at combine but he takes a lot of plays off. He is not a willing blocker hence the move to Wr.

Perryman LB Miami
    Joseph S WVU
    Coates Wr Auburn
    Clemmings LT Pitt

Id say we need a OT, LB, DE, CB, S, WR, and OG in this draft...
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post
    Next season, I see us going (Depending on what's available and the quality there of)

DE DE
    CB OL
    OL DB
    DE DE
    TE

Shane Ray

BEAT THE EAGLES PERRY!

ELI-MINATED

+ Reply to Thread