+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who here is a season ticket holder?

Who here is a season ticket holder?

Hey guys,

I thought it would be fun to see how many posters on this website are New York Giants season ticket holders, and where everybody sits.
    I'll start by saying I sit in section 128.

The Drive for Super Bowl Championship #5!!!

For the first 3 season in the New Stadium I was in 225A for the Giants. Looking to get back in, in a few years. In 129 for the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Blue View Post
    For the first 3 season in the New Stadium I was in 225A for the Giants. Looking to get back in, in a few years. In 129 for the Jets.

You're the perfect person to ask this. Which endzone level did you prefer? The seats in section 225A, or in section 129?

I like end zone seats.. (I would like 50 yard line PSL's, but they're through the roof!)
    I would like to eventually move to section 126, 225A or 227A, from section 128..

So which Section 129 or 225A? Really tough question to be honest! I’ve been to about 63% of the games at MetLife thru 2103. Of the 81 games played I’ve been to 51 of them, 33 Jet and 17 Giant. I’ve sat in other seats other than mine more than once, so I’ll give you my opinion on the different seats.

I sat in the Coaches Club seats once about 2 or 3 years ago (Giants/Seahawks). They were about at the 35 yard-line and half way up. I thought the view was limited because you had no depth perception from the sideline. You couldn’t tell if the RB ran through a big hole in the line or just squeezed through.

I sat in the Upper Deck section 341 once, never again! Just too far up!

I sat in 144 last year about half way up and on the aisle with 146, the seat was almost facing the goal post and you had to turn your head to the right the whole time just to watch the game. Never again!

For me I think the best seats in the Lower Bowl are 128, 129, 131, 146, 148 and 149. Great angles, you can see the whole field and are easy in and out from the MetLife Main Gate. Go through security, take one escalator and you are at your seats in less than 5 minutes.

As for the End-zone Mezzanine, I’ve sat in 225A, 231A and 246A. I liked the corner seats better than 225A. I liked the angled view better, than what you see from directly behind the goal posts. In 225A it seemed you were always looking through the cables for the net. For some reason it just bothered me. Also getting to 225A seemed to be a pain getting past the Verizon Suite. Always seems to be a bottle-neck there every time.

In the end,if I had my choice of any seats in the stadium that I have sat in, I'd stay in 129. I’m on the aisle, row 21 between 129 and 131.

Thanks for the detailed and fantastic info, JetBlue!!!
    Maybe I'll reconsider, and stay in section 128, after reading your review.

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Thanks for the detailed and fantastic info, JetBlue!!!
    Maybe I'll reconsider, and stay in section 128, after reading your review.
    If I were you, go pick up a preseason ticket for one of the sections you are looking at. Even a Jet preseason game, you can get them really cheap. Or when you go the a Giant preseason game this year go early and head up to the sections and see what it is like. The ushers don't care, just tell then you want to check some seats out that you are looking to buy.

Starter
    In 129 also. Awesome seats. I love getting in a little early and see the warm ups. Usually go right down to the field level and listen to the team getting fired up. Maybe I'll see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Blue View Post
    If I were you, go pick up a preseason ticket for one of the sections you are looking at. Even a Jet preseason game, you can get them really cheap. Or when you go the a Giant preseason game this year go early and head up to the sections and see what it is like. The ushers don't care, just tell then you want to check some seats out that you are looking to buy.

That's a good idea to do, before I make another financial commitment.
    I like my seats in section 128, but I wish I was a little closer to the field (I'm in row 40).
    I'm happy when it rains though because I stay dry..

Quote Originally Posted by BossManBavaro View Post
    In 129 also. Awesome seats. I love getting in a little early and see the warm ups. Usually go right down to the field level and listen to the team getting fired up. Maybe I'll see you there.

Wow, a lot of guys here are in the end zone. Bman46 is also in section 129.

Bench Player
    Season ticket holder, also in 129, on the aisle but the other side of the aisle then Jet-Blue between 129 & 128

+ Reply to Thread