+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Who here is a season ticket holder?

Quote Originally Posted by YouMyBoyBlue View Post
    Thank you. Are there perks that comes with becoming a STH? Are there payment plan options as well? I am a current NJ Devils STH and there are perks included throughout the season. Also Devils gives you a Full, 3-month or 12-month payment plan.

As far as perks go. The only one I can come up with is the pre-public sales for concerts, and other sporting events (college football, soccer, pro-wrestling, etc). Not to mention, invites to some practices, draft parties, things of that nature.

If you're a Devil's season ticket holder, then you know about getting to know the people who sit around you, who become like a second family. Always having the same seat location. Not having to pay premium prices for games on Stubhub or the NFL ticket exchange. Guaranteed playoff tickets, etc.

The Drive for Super Bowl Championship #5!!!

And are those PSL price set by the owners or the Giants organization?

Neither. They are set by the PSL owner(s), who are trying to sell their PSL rights to a potential buyer (you). The New York Giants get an extra 10% out of the deal.

Thank you for all the info Bronx. I will take those into consideration when I pursue a PSL. So, how much do PSL actually cost when it comes down to renewing for the next season? I see PSL owners selling theirs between $1,500 to $20,000!!!
    Last edited by YouMyBoyBlue; 08-07-2014 at 10:57 AM.

Thank you for all the info Bronx. I will take those into consideration when I pursue a PSL. So, how much do PSL actually cost when it comes down to renewing for the next season? I see PSL owners selling theirs between $1,500 to $20,000!!!
    Love the screen name.

I saw Blue! He was glorious!

PSL is a one time charge. Every season you have to buy the tickets from the Giants.
    Engage brain before speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Love the screen name.

I saw Blue! He was glorious!
    Love that movie. That's my username for almost all of my accounts lol.

Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    PSL is a one time charge. Every season you have to buy the tickets from the Giants.
    Good to know. Thank you. How can I obtain the season ticket prices before I buy a PSL? Is there a link or I have to call the Giants organization?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it through the PSL website.
    Last edited by YouMyBoyBlue; 08-07-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Found another PSL website. Has anyone in here both their PSL from www.pslsource.com? Is that a trusted site for buyers/sellers?

Found another PSL website. Has anyone in here both their PSL from www.pslsource.com? Is that a trusted site for buyers/sellers?

Not sure. I bought mine through the New York Giants ticket office, back in 2009. I think your best and safest bet is from the website that I originally sent you. It's officially associated with the New York Giants.

I got mine from STR... They're the official PSL marketplace.

+ Reply to Thread