+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

News Flash: Saints are moving to the Arena Football League

Brees complained to management that they should not have to play any games outdoors.

Re: News Flash: Saints are moving to the Arena Football League

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Brees complained to management that they should not have to play any games outdoors.[/quote]
    What a dumbarse. New Orleans has an arena team already. And, it is owned by the same exact people who own the Saints. More stupid Conspiracies to type that make you feel important.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Brees complained to management that they should not have to play any games outdoors.[/quote]
    What a dumbarse. New Orleans has an arena team already. And, it is owned by the same exact people who own the Saints. More stupid Conspiracies to type that make you feel important.
    [/quote]

It was a joke moron. You really are stupid. Are your mother and father, brother and sister?

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Brees complained to management that they should not have to play any games outdoors.[/quote]
    [/quote]

Lol...I'd explain the joke to you but i don't think you'd even understand it then.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Brees complained to management that they should not have to play any games outdoors.[/quote]
    [/quote]

It was a joke moron. You really are stupid. Are your mother and father, brother and sister?[/quote]
    It was a stupid joke. My parents were not related. And both are dead. What a dooooshbag you are.

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Brees complained to management that they should not have to play any games outdoors.[/quote]
    [/quote]

It was a joke moron. You really are stupid. Are your mother and father, brother and sister?[/quote]
    It was a stupid joke. My parents were not related. And both are dead. What a dooooshbag you are.
    [/quote]

I am done exchanging nonsense with you. Life is too short. Sorry about your parents.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Brees complained to management that they should not have to play any games outdoors.[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I am done exchanging nonsense with you. Life is too short. Sorry about your parents.[/quote]
    Until you can explain how the Saints were the beneficiary of a Conspiracy theory. Seeing as how they lost yesterday, or admit to being WRONG on this issue. It ain't going no where Romo fan.

Yes they are brother and sis

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Brees complained to management that they should not have to play any games outdoors.[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I am done exchanging nonsense with you. Life is too short. Sorry about your parents.[/quote]
    Until you can explain how the Saints were the beneficiary of a Conspiracy theory. Seeing as how they lost yesterday, or admit to being WRONG on this issue. It ain't going no where Romo fan.
    [/quote]

OK as you pushed it. I am a life long Giants fans who hates the Cowboys, especially Romo. Again I am sorry that you are so mentally limited that you can not understand the examples I made. It is OK, there is a place for those in society with your limited IQ to dig ditches and clean toilets. Don't lose hope.

[quote user="Voldamort"]Yes they are brother and sis[/quote]
    No they ain't. In fact before they met, they had never ever met. In fact My mom was from Louisianna, and my father was from El Paso. Also their last names were totally different.