+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Still no Takers on Corey Webster

I thought he would have been picked up at the vet minimum. I also find it weird that T2 was picked up before Webster with a twice torn ACL....

BEAT THE EAGLES PERRY!

ELI-MINATED

He's at that stage where he'll get picked up if a team suffers an injury at the position and is desperate. His 2012 campaign (his last impression) doesn't appear all too enticing for CB needy teams.

Not surprised about Webster. Outside of the fact that he's clearly got little left in the tank, it doesn't help that a respected player like Banks put him on blast for quitting on the team in 2013.
    One of these teams is not like the others

CWeb is done. Its a thanks for everything, now lets move on. I would have liked T2 back though, but we stacked up at CB.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Jets pick him up now. Their secondary is decimated with injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Not surprised about Webster. Outside of the fact that he's clearly got little left in the tank, it doesn't help that a respected player like Banks put him on blast for quitting on the team in 2013.
    He didn't show anything last year to indicate that his heart is still in this game. I would bet that he isn't interested in getting back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    He didn't show anything last year to indicate that his heart is still in this game. I would bet that he isn't interested in getting back into the game.
    Agreed.

Although he did claim after his contract was voided that he still wanted to play in 2014, but he's been pretty much silent since then. But from what we saw last year, and Banks' comments, it doesn't seem like his heart is in it anymore.
    One of these teams is not like the others

His agent should call the Jets. He's probably better than any healthy CB on their roster.

T2 back on the market. Still would love to bring him back here, maybe even at safety with Taylor gone.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    T2 back on the market. Still would love to bring him back here, maybe even at safety with Taylor gone.
    I think we're set at safety, but then again we could use another good slot CB to back up Thurmond...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.