+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants go 3-13

Veteran

Giants go 3-13

With the first overall pick in the 2015 draft, the Giants pick Marcus Mariota

Winston

If we pick an Oregon QB I shoot myself.

This off season I have been mostly watching every game tape I could find on pass rushers. I think QB's and Pass rushers will take up most of my time. Im still not convinced enough in any of these QB's o take them number 1.I think WInson has some off field stuff that has to be taken seriously.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 08-17-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Mariota is a stud, he isIMO the next Aaron Rogers ... He is tall mobile with a accurate and very strong arm. He also is a very good decision maker he isn't prone to Ints (like Eli ) and again he can actually make plays on the move while avoiding pressure ( unlike Eli ) he is my early favorite over Winston for # 1 QB
    Last edited by StrahanFan#92; 08-18-2014 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by par404 View Post
    With the first overall pick in the 2015 draft, the Giants pick Marcus Mariota

Just curious. Which three games of the sixteen are the Giants going to win?
    10-13

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    This off season I have been mostly watching every game tape I could find on pass rushers. I think QB's and Pass rushers will take up most of my time. Im still not convinced enough in any of these QB's o take them number 1.I think WInson has some off field stuff that has to be taken seriously.
    I agree there are question marks there, especially for this organization

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Just curious. Which three games of the sixteen are the Giants going to win?
    three wins is unreasonable, if anything we will probably 2-8, 1-9, primed for the #1 pick, then win 4 or 5 of the next games and pick out of range for all the blue chip players. The GIANTS way.

With all that said I feel with the strength of our D and somewhat favorable schedule we should be in the 9-11 win range.

Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    three wins is unreasonable, if anything we will probably 2-8, 1-9, primed for the #1 pick, then win 4 or 5 of the next games and pick out of range for all the blue chip players. The GIANTS way.

With all that said I feel with the strength of our D and somewhat favorable schedule we should be in the 9-11 win range.

I'll sign up for that win range.
    10-13