+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    A lot of those guys aren't unknowns though.
    Agreed, im talking about guys that aren't already.thought of as potential top picks

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Agreed, im talking about guys that aren't already.thought of as potential top picks
    Justin Hardy, WR East Carolina
    SuperMario82 on old GMB

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    A lot of those guys aren't unknowns though.
    Well, if they are unknown, how am I supposed to name them? lol

Ill let you know closer to the 2014 season.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk71 View Post
    Justin Hardy, WR East Carolina
    Solid pick. I haven't seen him but I heard he is a really solid player but does have some off the field stuff.

I heard about him when I was looking up stuff on the massive TE from East Carolina Justin Jones I believe his name was...

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Sean Price WR Appalachian St (6'4)

This dude looks like a freak of nature... granted the level of competition and it being a highlight video

This kid is a bigger name than the REALLY under the radar guy Sean Price but Stefon Diggs is the real deal. If he can recover from his injury I expect him to soar up draft boards. If you haven't seen this kid play I advise you watch some Maryland games next season. He is a very fun WR to watch. He can make crazy catches and has amazing moves in the open field. He is a true big play guy

You know me I always look at the WR hard and try to find guys who aren't as talked about before they start getting recognition. Paul Richardson, Davante Adams, Donte Moncrief, and Cody Latimer were a few I was talking quite a bit about before their names blew up.

^Freshman year

^Sophomore year

Florida Gators RB Matt Jones

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    This kid is a bigger name than the REALLY under the radar guy Sean Price but Stefon Diggs is the real deal. If he can recover from his injury I expect him to soar up draft boards. If you haven't seen this kid play I advise you watch some Maryland games next season. He is a very fun WR to watch. He can make crazy catches and has amazing moves in the open field. He is a true big play guy

You know me I always look at the WR hard and try to find guys who aren't as talked about before they start getting recognition. Paul Richardson, Davante Adams, Donte Moncrief, and Cody Latimer were a few I was talking quite a bit about before their names blew up.

^Freshman year

^Sophomore year
    He should be ok just a broken leg, kid is fast and elusive. I think I have a bunch of MD games still from 2012

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Florida Gators RB Matt Jones
    What do you think of his.backup fred Taylor's kid

Tyler Matakevich, LB, Temple. Sleeper, was captain last year as soph, hope he stays after next year and finishes out senior year. He is always around the ball and makes plays. One of leading tacklers in the nation. Reminds me of LUKE KEUCHLY. Pure football instincts.