+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 61
  1. #21
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He should be ok just a broken leg, kid is fast and elusive. I think I have a bunch of MD games still from 2012
    Solid. I will have to check it out. He is definitely fun to watch!

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Solid pick. I haven't seen him but I heard he is a really solid player but does have some off the field stuff.

    I heard about him when I was looking up stuff on the massive TE from East Carolina Justin Jones I believe his name was...
    Off the field stuff? You sure? I went to school with him and never heard anything discipline wise.
    SuperMario82 on old GMB

  3. #23
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk71 View Post
    Off the field stuff? You sure? I went to school with him and never heard anything discipline wise.
    That's my bad wrong guy. I read the article and thought this was the guy you mentioned... I will have to check him out

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...led-ineligible

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  4. #24
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He should be ok just a broken leg, kid is fast and elusive. I think I have a bunch of MD games still from 2012
    Diggs has so much Roddy White in em when Roddy White was a prospect at UAB.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    That's my bad wrong guy. I read the article and thought this was the guy you mentioned... I will have to check him out

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...led-ineligible
    No problem. The kid will be in the Biletnikoff list for sure though.
    SuperMario82 on old GMB

  6. #26
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk71 View Post
    No problem. The kid will be in the Biletnikoff list for sure though.
    Watched some clips yesterday and he looks sick!

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,909
    Any love for rashaad samples or Corey Robinson? David robinsons kid

  8. #28
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Any love for rashaad samples or Corey Robinson? David robinsons kid
    I didn't know Corey was the Admirals kid. Thats pretty cool. He was linked to the Giants a bit before not coming out.Massive lineman.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Nick Fairley? Or is he too well known
    You ever watch this guy play, IYou think he is to tall, he is listed at 6'9" I dont think he is tht tall though looks like 6'7" maybe


  10. #30
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    You ever watch this guy play, IYou think he is to tall, he is listed at 6'9" I dont think he is tht tall though looks like 6'7" maybe

    I watched a few games you guys added last year. He is definitely an interesting prospect... Did I hear that he was a former BBall player? It would be interesting to see if he could play any TE I think.

    But watching him play is crazy. He looks absolutely massive on the field. From the games I watched he was pretty solid vs the run but could use some work rushing the passer. Might not be a bad 3-4 guy...

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts