+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61
  1. #31
    Getting closer to finally finishing this

    Capture by redeyejedi2010, on Flickr

  2. #32
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Getting closer to finally finishing this

    Capture by redeyejedi2010, on Flickr
    How do you get on the link to read it?

  3. #33
    Not finished with the youtube setup

  4. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Not finished with the youtube setup
    im sure you posted this somewhere, but is there game tape you posted some place for our rookies? id like to take a look. Thanks a ton.

  5. #35
    I'll go ahead and mention Jacob Coker, who was Jamis Winston's backup at FSU and who recently transferred to Bama. What people may not know if that Coker was actually in a heated battle with Winston for the starting job until Jimbo Fisher named Winston the starter just prior to the season. There were many at FSU who felt Coker actually outplayed Winston.

    FSU 1st game last year was Pitt and the coaches actually were considering running a 2 Qb system with Coker and Winston but Winston got hot in that game completing 25 of 27 passes.

    I have seen Coker in person at FSU's practice fields and this kid is a true NFL prospect with as live an arm as I have ever seen in college or the pros. He has an NFL prototype build at 6'5 230 and is mobile. He relies a little too much on his insane arms strength sometimes and makes iffy decisions. That will likely improve with play but he has all the talent in the world.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 06-11-2014 at 05:27 AM.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    im sure you posted this somewhere, but is there game tape you posted some place for our rookies? id like to take a look. Thanks a ton.
    Draftbreakdown.com has it all

  7. #37
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,359
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I'll go ahead and mention Jacob Coker, who was Jamis Winston's backup at FSU and who recently transferred to Bama. What people may not know if that Coker was actually in a heated battle with Winston for the starting job until Jimbo Fisher named Winston the starter just prior to the season. There were many at FSU who felt Coker actually outplayed Winston.

    FSU 1st game last year was Pitt and the coaches actually were considering running a 2 Qb system with Coker and Winston but Winston got hot in that game completing 25 of 27 passes.

    I have seen Coker in person at FSU's practice fields and this kid is a true NFL prospect with as live an arm as I have ever seen in college or the pros. He has an NFL prototype build at 6'5 230 and is mobile. He relies a little too much on his insane arms strength sometimes and makes iffy decisions. That will likely improve with play but he has all the talent in the world.
    I was going to mention him! I saw he transferred to Bama. They said he could be better than McCarron from the start.

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  8. #38
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,436
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I'll go ahead and mention Jacob Coker, who was Jamis Winston's backup at FSU and who recently transferred to Bama. What people may not know if that Coker was actually in a heated battle with Winston for the starting job until Jimbo Fisher named Winston the starter just prior to the season. There were many at FSU who felt Coker actually outplayed Winston.

    FSU 1st game last year was Pitt and the coaches actually were considering running a 2 Qb system with Coker and Winston but Winston got hot in that game completing 25 of 27 passes.

    I have seen Coker in person at FSU's practice fields and this kid is a true NFL prospect with as live an arm as I have ever seen in college or the pros. He has an NFL prototype build at 6'5 230 and is mobile. He relies a little too much on his insane arms strength sometimes and makes iffy decisions. That will likely improve with play but he has all the talent in the world.
    I was just reading an article a couple of days ago about Jimbo Fisher giving high praise on Coker. Was saying something like he believes Coker will be the most talented QB ever at Alabama....or something like that. I've never seen the guy play, but I'm intrigued and anxious to see him play. I might have to check out their spring game.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I was going to mention him! I saw he transferred to Bama. They said he could be better than McCarron from the start.
    He will take more chances than McCarron did but he will also make more big plays. He is the type of QB that can actually win games for you rather then just not lose a game. Bama will always run the ball a lot but this guy will give them serious big play potential with his insane arm and decent footspeed. On the flip side, I would also bet his gamble throws lead to a few more ints. He also rarely ever uses touch passes right now, it is something he needs to work on. On shorter routes he throws with such velocity that it will lead to a few ints off tipped balls. I think ultimately that is why Winston beat him out, because Winston understood placement a little better and also knew when to rifle it and when not to. Right now, everything coming out of Cokers hand comes out with max velocity. He reminds me very much of the way Mathew Stafford was in college, except Coker is more mobile than Matt.

  10. #40
    Do you guys like the logo in the center or the left better


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts