+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Center. But it would be nice if the Draft Emblem were in the center with "Giants Draft Journal" integrated with it. Do you need any logo help?

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Center. But it would be nice if the Draft Emblem were in the center with "Giants Draft Journal" integrated with it. Do you need any logo help?
    If you want to take a crack at it be my guest rainjref did a draft of it before added the the circle emblem at the top. It does sa journal but the full size on the site you cant see it

Here is 3 different versions, The top 1 rainjref altered my original design

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 06-18-2014 at 11:18 AM.

I liked Trey Flowers tape las season has prototypical size at 6-4 265 with enough bend to get the corner most likely a 2nd day pick. The advisory board gave him a 3rd round grade in 2014

here he is against A&M and Cedric Obeghui and Jake Matthews

Oklahoma QB Blake Bell is switching to TE this season, very athletic should translate well

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Oklahoma QB Blake Bell is switching to TE this season, very athletic should translate well
    He needed to make some kind of switch. At TE he's an intriguing prospect though. Definitely has the size.

That is really interesting. All I saw him do when I watched Oklahoma games was the occasional QB sneak or QB run lol. He is a truck so it is going to be interesting to see how he plays at TE.

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    That is really interesting. All I saw him do when I watched Oklahoma games was the occasional QB sneak or QB run lol. He is a truck so it is going to be interesting to see how he plays at TE.
    Unmasked jumbo set goal line QB sneak every time and the defense knows it coming. You can't stop the BELLDOZER!

Would u guys be distracted by a video background like this. Was thinking of putting a play each week behind the menu

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 06-16-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Would u guys be distracted by a video background like this. Was thinking of putting a play each week behind the menu

I must be late to see all of this but you setting up your site redeye? If so it looks sick from the pics man!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig