+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Redeye you guys have any Karl Joesph S from WVU by chance? I didn't watch him last season much but his true freshman season (The year before last) he was a ****ing monster. He is a very hard hitting safety and I love to watch him play. The only thing I really was wanting to see him develop was his ballskills/coverage. If he does that he could be a first round pick IMO.

Here is a highlight of him... granted it only shows the positives but you can see what he is capable of

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    No pass rushers on the roster? Have we all ready given up on Damontre moore and JPP being a great duo? Next yr is the yr of the DE and CB it seems to me so far. S also seems to be fairly loaded. Landon Collins, kurtis drummond, Jordan Richards, and Karl Joseph all come to mind. I'm personally hoping for Eric Striker or Cedric Reed in the 1st rd(super early hopefuls). I'd rather grab a Jordan Richards in RD2 or something..
    No edge rushers I meant , with the tweeks they have made to the defense the Giants will be looking to find a LEO with some pop off the edge like Gregory Beasley,Hau'oli Kikaha
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 06-05-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    No edge rushers I meant , with the tweeks they have made to the defense the Giants will be looking to find a LEO with some pop off the edge like Gregory Beasley,Hau'oli Kikaha
    Gregory is gonna go absolutely off this year I think. He played well last year when he was very undersized weight wise and didn't really know the defense a lot of the time. He is at a pretty solid weight now and had an off season to learn the defense. I think he could be the top DE this year...

Beasley is a beast too though. I liked how he came back. Hopefully he can build on the really solid year he had last season. He started off on fire last year!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Looking forward to seeing if Deon Barnes can get back to his Freshman promise.

Dante Fowler could be an option as well

Dante Fowler could be an option as well

Yeah, Fowler is a beast. Hes on my top 5 super early hopeful list(along with Ced Reed, Ekpre-Olomu, Erik Striker, and Devin Funchess)

That video was remarkable. Fowler showed the complete package. Burst off the snap, explosion, array of pass rush moves, ability to stand up or go down into stance..etc He killed Tennessee

Yeah, Fowler is a beast. Hes on my top 5 super early hopeful list(along with Ced Reed, Ekpre-Olomu, Erik Striker, and Devin Funchess)

That video was remarkable. Fowler showed the complete package. Burst off the snap, explosion, array of pass rush moves, ability to stand up or go down into stance..etc He killed Tennessee
    U like Reed? I dont see anything special about him. average burst , average hand usage. good size and build I want to see a lot more before saying he is a first or even 2nd day pick. He was very productive but I just don't see anything special about his game
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 06-09-2014 at 10:08 AM.

U like Reed? I dont see anything special about him. average burst , average hand usage. good size and build I want to see a lot more before saying he is a first or even 2nd day pick. He was very productive but I just don't see anything special about his game
    I love length right off the bat. You know that about me, probably. His frame has room to add weight and let him hold up as a base strongside DE in 4/3. Hes got some quickness to his game as well. Pretty insctinctive player , uses his length well to block passing lanes and deflect balls(4pass defensed). A very solid run defender who will probably be elite if he adds a little more strength and weight.. There is alot to like about Reed. But in reality, I like em becasue I think hes gonna be a safe pick. Come in and give you 7-11sacks a yr , hold up against the run, and uses his length well to bat passes and disturb passing lanes. Works for me.

Going through the draftbreakdown database how about Tyriq Mccord , not a lot of production but I think there is enough here to pay attention 2

.13 seconds the Shoulder dip around the corner

1.52 terrible job by the Florida OT but he blows right around him, I wish they gave a closeup view of him getting around the tackle so I could see better.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 06-15-2014 at 10:14 AM.

I love length right off the bat. You know that about me, probably. His frame has room to add weight and let him hold up as a base strongside DE in 4/3. Hes got some quickness to his game as well. Pretty insctinctive player , uses his length well to block passing lanes and deflect balls(4pass defensed). A very solid run defender who will probably be elite if he adds a little more strength and weight.. There is alot to like about Reed. But in reality, I like em becasue I think hes gonna be a safe pick. Come in and give you 7-11sacks a yr , hold up against the run, and uses his length well to bat passes and disturb passing lanes. Works for me.
    His run defense is very good and he will get drafted at the very least as a reserve Strongside end , Im just not sure how much he will bring as a pass rusher in the NFL which could hurt his draft stock. Do u think he is a better prospect than Okafor because I dont , at least right now and he went 4th round