+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    I took this pic during the 2008 NFC Championship game, at Lambeau Field.

Eli's Giants beat Romo's Cowgirls the week before, giving the Giants the privilege to play in this game, while Romo and the Cowgirls hit the golf course.

Bwwwwwwaaaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

Btw, The Giants won the Superbowl two weeks later, and "destroyed" the New England Patriots' "Perfect 19-0 Season".

Aaaaaaaaaah.. It GREAT to be a New York Giants fan!!!!!

O-B-J !!!

Banned
    giants fans- finding solace in histories to counter the woeful current failures of epic proportions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Wait, new Cowboy trolls? Awesome!

Eli has twice as many superbowl MVPs in the past 7 years than the Cowboys have playoff wins in the past 17 years. 1 playoff win in 17 years and it was against the Eagles. Sad sad life for Cowboys fans these days.

Next
    nah not sad at all....giants are currently the cellar dwellers....living in histories aint gonna help you any son

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    giants fans- finding solace in histories to counter the woeful current failures of epic proportions
    Bringing up past accomplishments is nothing new to the Dallas Cowboys fanbase which is usually super quick to bring up the early 90s.

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
    Bringing up past accomplishments is nothing new to the Dallas Cowboys fanbase which is usually super quick to bring up the early 90s.
    seems to me every thread in here has giants fans dwelling on the past, not Dallas fans

seems to me every thread in here has giants fans dwelling on the past, not Dallas fans
    Dude, you're acting like 2011 is 30 years ago.

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
    Dude, you're acting like 2011 is 30 years ago.
    2011 = the past...history...insignificant

what you giants fans need to understand is those yrs have no impact to your current season. Yet you guys wanna hold on to the past as if its still significant.. hate to break it to you but it aint

2011 = the past...history...insignificant
    Everything you wrote in this thread = past. So everything you said is insignificant according to your logic.
    Last edited by titwio; 07-15-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Almost every year the Cowboys are picked to be Super Bowl contenders and never do anything. Talk about failures of epic proportions.

And the last time I checked, Giants fans can find solace in recent championships that were actually won in this century by players that are currently on the team. A lot of Cowboys fans wax poetic about championships that were won in the previous century when the current Cowboys players were either little kids or not even born yet.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Almost every year the Cowboys are picked to be Super Bowl contenders and never do anything. Talk about failures of epic proportions.

And the last time I checked, Giants fans can find solace in recent championships that were actually won in this century by players that are currently on the team. A lot of Cowboys fans wax poetic about championships that were won in the previous century when the current Cowboys players were either little kids or not even born yet.
    its not my fault the media loves talking about the Cowboys more than the giants....maybe this is why rival fans are jealous of them