+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Cowboy fans are so satisfied knowing they had a better record than the Giants last year. Even after the Giants started 0-6 and the Cowboys only ended up with "one more" win at 8-8.

That Dallas team is something to be feared.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Cowboy fans are so satisfied knowing they had a better record than the Giants last year. Even after the Giants started 0-6 and the Cowboys only ended up with "one more" win at 8-8.

That Dallas team is something to be feared.
    definitly more fearing than that giants team lol

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    thats ok. Your personal beliefs are fine. However i hope to god eli is the starting qb again this yr. That means instant interceptions...face it, the giants are cellar dwellers again this yr. Romo is gonna carve up that extreme weak secondary while demarco runs amuk against that dead defensive line of the giants lol. I hope you guys are prepared for another failed season filled with eli ints and a losing record
    The Cowboys have literally been the definition of mediocre for how many years and the Giants are cellar dwellers? When was the last time the Cowboys won the division?

And considering that the Giants shored up their secondary while the Cowboys defense is looking even worse now than it did last year I'd hold off on ripping the Giants defense.
    One of these teams is not like the others

definitly more fearing than that giants team lol
    We'll see. In the meantime though, enjoy that dominating 8-8 record, missing the playoffs (again), a QB with a busted back, a first round bust (Mo-Claiborne), atrocious defense with absolute ZERO pass rush and whatever else you're banking on hope for this season.

Maybe this will be the year Romo and that ridiculous contract makes the postseason. And to think, you passed on Johnny Manziel for that "proven winner."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    The Cowboys have literally been the definition of mediocre for how many years and the Giants are cellar dwellers? When was the last time the Cowboys won the division?

And considering that the Giants shored up their secondary while the Cowboys defense is looking even worse now than it did last year I'd hold off on ripping the Giants defense.
    plz refer to my response in sharricks haiku thread in response to this talk

Banned
    We'll see. In the meantime though, enjoy that dominating 8-8 record, missing the playoffs (again), a QB with a busted back, a first round bust (Mo-Claiborne), atrocious defense with absolute ZERO pass rush and whatever else you're banking on hope for this season.

Maybe this will be the year Romo and that ridiculous contract makes the postseason. And to think, you passed on Johnny Manziel for that "proven winner."

Manziel? Hahahahaha......good one bruh
    Dallas' offense is definitly in the top ten this yr; quite possibly top 5. No worries there.
    defensively they've no where to go but up. This defense is why they've been 8-8. With marinelli calling the shots there now, it will be nothing but improvement

plz refer to my response in sharricks haiku thread in response to this talk
    Your response in another thread has nothing to do with what you're saying in this thread.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Manziel? Hahahahaha......good one bruh
    Dallas' offense is definitly in the top ten this yr; quite possibly top 5. No worries there.
    defensively they've no where to go but up. This defense is why they've been 8-8. With marinelli calling the shots there now, it will be nothing but improvement
    You're not worried about the first sack Romo takes? If my QB were coming off his 2nd back surgery at age 34, I wouldn't be saying "no worries there." The best thing about the Cowboys right now is their O-line situation. Other than that, there's not much else going for them besides Dez Bryant. Sorry, but that's just the truth.

Banned
    You're not worried about the first sack Romo takes? If my QB were coming off his 2nd back surgery at age 34, I wouldn't be saying "no worries there." The best thing about the Cowboys right now is their O-line situation. Other than that, there's not much else going for them besides Dez Bryant. Sorry, but that's just the truth.
    of course id be a little worried about romo's back. however all signs point to a full recovery so all good there. last I saw of romo, who was playing with a freshly hurt back, he led the team to a final late td pass with seconds to go in the game on 4th down. typical romo... who thought peyton manning would be playing after his neck ordeal? injuries aren't an excuse and some of you people want to play that card. that's fine. that's just something for you fans to use until reality comes crashing down on that team in ny

of course id be a little worried about romo's back. however all signs point to a full recovery so all good there. last I saw of romo, who was playing with a freshly hurt back, he led the team to a final late td pass with seconds to go in the game on 4th down. typical romo... who thought peyton manning would be playing after his neck ordeal? injuries aren't an excuse and some of you people want to play that card. that's fine. that's just something for you fans to use until reality comes crashing down on that team in ny
    Romo is no Peyton. Lets just kill that noise right away. Also "reality" is the Giants have 2 SB's in the last 7 seasons. Keep banking on Romo to lead you to the promise land year after year....surgery after surgery...birthdays after birthdays.

Thanks, but I like NY's reality a wee bit better than anything that Jerrah has produced to crash down on the Giants, lol.