+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When can you start selling tickets?

Starter

When can you start selling tickets?

This is my first year that I have had a set of season tickets in my name. I know of a couple games that I can't make it this year, so I want to put them up for sale. Does anyone know when the "ticket Exchange" will usually start listing those games? I noticed that there are tickets to buy through this service, but when I called the ticket office, they told me it was just brokers who have theirs listed since they have it set up another way. Season ticket holders will be able to do it soon. (This conversation was back in May.) I am prety sure I know what to do. I click manage tickets, and then select the game I want to sell. Right now though, the only thing listed is the draft party tickets from last may.

Is that what they said?? TicketExchange has a special set up for ticketbrokers, that's different from season ticket holders? Why would they do that for the greedy ticket broker?

I personally wait until I receive the tickets in the mail. I don't like selling my Yankees or Giants tickets before I receive them.

We usually get our Giants season tickets in July.

The Drive for Super Bowl Championship #5!!! With #80 someday!!!

Bench Player
    I was wondering the same thing - the ticket office told me that the digital tickets appear in your my giants account sometime in June so that you can list them - I have not seen mine in my account yet so i guess the digitals werent distributed yet

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Is that what they said?? TicketExchange has a special set up for ticketbrokers, that's different from season ticket holders? Why would they do that for the greedy ticket broker?

I personally wait until I receive the tickets in the mail. I don't like selling my Yankees or Giants tickets before I receive them.

We usually get our Giants season tickets in July.

Only the Giants front office could admit they give preference to ticket scalpers over their own PSL-buying, forced pre-season game purchasing season ticket holders and get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchmac View Post
    Only the Giants front office could admit they give preference to ticket scalpers over their own PSL-buying, forced pre-season game purchasing season ticket holders and get away with it.

Well, the forcing of purchasing pre-season games does piss me off too, but all the teams in the NFL do that. It's like a "tax" for being a season ticket holder.

As if NFL owners aren't raking in enough dough!!

Bench Player
    Email came today saying the tickets would be in the my giants account on Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by bman46 View Post
    Email came today saying the tickets would be in the my giants account on Thursday

You must've paid in full. I received an e-mail today saying that my final installment will be made on July 1st.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    You must've paid in full. I received an e-mail today saying that my final installment will be made on July 1st.
    Yea mines paid up

Wanting to know if anyone is selling two tix for the Giants/Falcons game?

Bench Player
    Digital tix now available in you account if your paid up

+ Reply to Thread