+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

soooo mr calvin pryor hates us!!

that's right calvin pryor hates us and the pats lol I was reading this on the giant bspn page he was talking about how he hates the gmen talking that **** early but I think the jets drafted perfectly! your throught?

this guy hasn't been in the league long enough to know who he hates, somebody must have told him who he doesn't like...

I loved mr.calvin pryor coming out the draft. looks like a good safety better than haha..but yeah he aint even get his feet wet yet to be talkin' smack

I read that Pryor story the other day and all I could do was laugh because he said that he was told that the Jets hate the Patriots and Giants. It makes sense that the little brother Jets would teach the rookies to hate their more successful big brother (Giants) and their more successful daddy (Patriots).
    One of these teams is not like the others

Veteran
    lol funny how you don't hear anybody from the giants talking **** about anybody especially the rooks I mean you had walter and boykins going at it because boykins was butt hurt over what Thurmond said but other than that seems like teams love to take shots at the gmen I love that we are so popular

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBeast88 View Post
    that's right calvin pryor hates us and the pats lol I was reading this on the giant bspn page he was talking about how he hates the gmen talking that **** early but I think the jets drafted perfectly! your throught?

Perfect fit for the Jets.....a loudmouth getting signed by the most dysfunctional team in the NFL.
    Too bad that big talk with nothing to back it up doesn't gets you into the SB or they'd be there every year.
    Is there anything more boring than yet another chatty kathy doll in a Jets uniform? .
    They must miss Santonio Holmes more than they thought......they replaced his big mouth

ahhhh poo poo

The Giants hate the Jets and the Jets hate the Giants.

He's a fast learner if you ask me.

Honestly, I could care less about the jets. We only play them once every 4 years in games that actually matter. I don't know why he is yapping about this. Maybe he's just a dumb ***. Anyways, he should be worrying about the AFC opponents that he is going to see a lot of, not a team that he sees in the regular season once every 4 years.
    Close or you hit the bricks