+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 331

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    39,610

    2014 FIFA World Cup Thread.

    Too lazy to find a signature
    ORB Jr. is my husband.

  2. #2
    Veteran NYGisBallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    2,456
    Forza Italia!
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

    #80

  3. #3
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    39,610
    Lol Brazil scores!



    ...For the wrong team.
    Too lazy to find a signature
    ORB Jr. is my husband.

  4. #4
    Veteran NYGisBallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    2,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol Brazil scores!



    ...For the wrong team.
    No way this holds up.

    If it does I'd be shocked.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

    #80

  5. #5
    Veteran NYGisBallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    2,456
    Told Ya.

    1-1
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

    #80

  6. #6
    3-1 Brazil won and scored all the goals in this game. lol

  7. #7
    Veteran NYGisBallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    2,456
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    3-1 Brazil won and scored all the goals in this game. lol
    Absolutely atrocious call on the PK.. Little home cookin' there.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

    #80

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Absolutely atrocious call on the PK.. Little home cookin' there.
    True, but diving is a long standard part of the game especially in the penalty box.

  9. #9
    Veteran NYGisBallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    2,456
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    True, but diving is a long standard part of the game especially in the penalty box.
    All the more reason to be aware for that kind of thing, no?

    I'm not a big soccer buff by any means. I do enjoy watching the games though. Stuff like that bothers me big time. Seemed a little fishy yesterday. lol
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

    #80

  10. #10
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    39,610
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    All the more reason to be aware for that kind of thing, no?

    I'm not a big soccer buff by any means. I do enjoy watching the games though. Stuff like that bothers me big time. Seemed a little fishy yesterday. lol
    Tha flop was awful
    Too lazy to find a signature
    ORB Jr. is my husband.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts