+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The way that game ended was so embarrassing.
    It would have been so much worse, but man we were beating our chests that last minute. Running half speed, not giving a ****.
    it remained me of when a hockey team is down a goal and has on the extra attacker & you see a barrage of shots on goal in a flurry to tie the game. USA put itself in that position by decided to go on defense and protect the lead
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

The way that game ended was so embarrassing.
    It would have been so much worse, but man we were beating our chests that last minute. Running half speed, not giving a ****.
    Michael Bradley supposedly the USA's best player has been embarrassing . The guy is supposed to be the teams best creator and all I see is him losing possession , poor through balls, missing point blank scoring opportunities, I mean WTF. He was pathetic against Ghana overall he was better against Portuagal but he had 2 back breaking plays that decided the game.. If they dont advance its on him

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Michael Bradley supposedly the USA's best player has been embarrassing . The guy is supposed to be the teams best creator and all I see is him losing possession , poor through balls, missing point blank scoring opportunities, I mean WTF. He was pathetic against Ghana overall he was better against Portuagal but he had 2 back breaking plays that decided the game.. If they dont advance its on him
    Yes he had their keeper best all he had to do was wait a half second and kick to the other side of the goal. He had keeper committed and going to his right and had whole left side open and kicked it right at him..

Giving up that ball at that point is inexcusable. You don't try to get fancy there with your feet to keep it from the opponent. You just clear it by kicking the **** out of it as far towards their goal as you can and the result would of be game over as they wouldn't have had time to mount another rush

4-New York Giants!!!!!

No wonder
    Portugal had the ball for the majority of the last 5 minutes. I'm like wtf can't we keep this ball and just dribble it out to death?
    Our possession was so ****ed.

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

discretion the better part of valour he should have kicked the ball in the corner and play territory

Still think ye will go through

No wonder
    Portugal had the ball for the majority of the last 5 minutes. I'm like wtf can't we keep this ball and just dribble it out to death?
    Our possession was so ****ed.
    Yes all the had to do was play keep away like they had done so many times already during the Match and it was over

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty View Post
    discretion the better part of valour he should have kicked the ball in the corner and play territory

High percent that we do. But would of been nice to have the pressure off and allow some of the guys with dinges to take the day off
    Last edited by miked1958; 06-23-2014 at 02:44 PM.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty View Post

I don't think they'll go through. They should have beat a weak and wounded Portugal team. Now the play Germany who's no joke AND a Ghana team right on their heels. Doesn't look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    I don't think they'll go through. They should have beat a weak and wounded Portugal team. Now the play Germany who's no joke AND a Ghana team right on their heels. Doesn't look good.
    my feeling as well I thought we had trouble when Germany didnt eliminate Ghana

I hope the new york city football club stays clear of him when they get the team together.
    Close or you hit the bricks

+ Reply to Thread