+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Guys.

Veteran

5 Guys.

You hope the Giants draft next year, or that you are excited to see this upcoming season.

1. Todd Gurley RB Georgia - He is everything you want in a RB, great size speed combo, physically imposing, can do it all, he is a day one prospect if he declares for the 2015 NFL draft, If he can come back from his injury and produce similar or better than his 2012 season. 2932 all purpose yards and 33 TD's in 2 years… crazy! I hope he recovers.

2. Vic Beasley OLB Clemson - If you haven't been watching, look for this kid to have a monster senior year something to the tune of 15 sacks.

3. Kurtis Drummond FS Michigan - Every time i watched tape on D.Dennard this kid #27 stood out to the point where I did more research and man I like much of what I see, what stands out to me is he truly uses his hips to change direction and move with players that he is pursuing he is not a turn and locate safety, he constantly has his eyes on the ball carrier and ready to drop them.

4. Ramik Wilson ILB Georgia - This is beason's understudy and replacement of the future at MLB, he needs to add bulk sitting at 230 right now, but this kid is instinctual and hits like with anger lead the league in total tackles and solo tackles 128/72.

5. Marcus Mariota QB Oregon - If we are looking for a heir apparent, then if within reach of picking him this would mean that we would probably have another horrible season or that he falls for some strange reason, this is who I would want as the signal caller for the giants to learn under Eli and take over when Eli is at the end of his tenure. If he decides to declare.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Eric Striker LB Oklahoma is the guy i'm looking forward to most. Hes undersized but very speedy, and has some pass rush ability, garnering 10.5TFL and 6.5Sacks last yr.. I think he could fit snug into the wideopen WLB position for the Yanks..

Devin Funchess TE Michigan- My fave TE, whos big and athletic with alot of room for weight.. Exciting TE prospect...

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon- THis was one of my top guys before he went back to school and we loaded up at CB.. But Prince could be a FA, and Thurmond and Bowman are only here on 1yr deals, so Ekpre-Olomu may be in the fold...

Cedric Reed DE Texas- God I love this guy. Long, lean, athletic, with strong hands.. Had 5FF last yr to go with 10sacks.. I expect big yr outta Reed in 2014

Sammie Coates WR Auburn- Blazing speed, solid sized, and decent route runner. THis kids got a chance to be a 1st rd pick in 2014.

Mariota was my top prospect I hoped for before he went back to school this past yr, and I think hes hands down, the Clowney of next yr.. Meaning, 1st overall pick, and franchise changing player.. I love Mariota as a prospect.

Now I want a burger

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Mariota was my top prospect I hoped for before he went back to school this past yr, and I think hes hands down, the Clowney of next yr.. Meaning, 1st overall pick, and franchise changing player.. I love Mariota as a prospect.
    I completely agree, he is a great combination of pocket passer and playmaker, not relying on one to box his game. If he is within reach then I think the Giants need to seriously consider. He is a player that can have a sophomore year his rookie season and improve. I really like his game a lot, better than any prospect to come out since A.Luck, that might be a stretch, but thats how I see it.

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Eric Striker LB Oklahoma is the guy i'm looking forward to most. Hes undersized but very speedy, and has some pass rush ability, garnering 10.5TFL and 6.5Sacks last yr.. I think he could fit snug into the wideopen WLB position for the Yanks..

Devin Funchess TE Michigan- My fave TE, whos big and athletic with alot of room for weight.. Exciting TE prospect...

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon- THis was one of my top guys before he went back to school and we loaded up at CB.. But Prince could be a FA, and Thurmond and Bowman are only here on 1yr deals, so Ekpre-Olomu may be in the fold...

Cedric Reed DE Texas- God I love this guy. Long, lean, athletic, with strong hands.. Had 5FF last yr to go with 10sacks.. I expect big yr outta Reed in 2014

Sammie Coates WR Auburn- Blazing speed, solid sized, and decent route runner. THis kids got a chance to be a 1st rd pick in 2014.
    Man how could i have forgotten Cedric Reed and Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, I was expecting Ifo to declare as well he would of easily been second to Gilbert actually you can make the argument for 1a/1b between the two. You really Like Funchess? I only saw a little of him will take another look when I get time.

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Banned
    Thought this was a thread about my friday nights.

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Man how could i have forgotten Cedric Reed and Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, I was expecting Ifo to declare as well he would of easily been second to Gilbert actually you can make the argument for 1a/1b between the two. You really Like Funchess? I only saw a little of him will take another look when I get time.
    Yeah, Funchess has room to pack on the weight to his long frame and hes athletic with soft hands.. I think he'll become a house hold name next season.

Denzel Perryman MLB "U" - This guy is a complete MLB. Looks like a young Raymond.

Tyler Lockett WR K-State - I know we've already got Beckham and a couple young WR but if by any chance we need a WR I love Lockett. He's a bit small but He comes from a family of Wideouts and just does everything the way you want

Kevin Hogan QB Stanford - He's a poor man's Andrew Luck right now but this guy has great potential with a strong arm, good footwork, and poise in the pocket. If he works a little more on his accuracy I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in the Heisman race.

Mario Edwards DE FSU - This kid was highly touted coming out of HS (perfect 100 rating from ESPN) and He hasn't disappointed. He is the heart and a vital part of that top ranked FSU defense. If he can drop a little weight (at 295lb now) he will be a top draft pick come next draft.

Randy Gregory DE Nebraska- He is the real deal. He had 10.5 sacks last year pretty sure and he was just playing off of athleticism and didn't really know the defense because it was his first year with Nebraska. He was a JUCO transfer who came in and made an impact (3 sacks vs Michigan!) He is 6'6 230 and has been gaining some much needed weight while learning the entire defense. He should have a really good year

Denver Perryman LB Miami- big hitting LB who really made a nice decision coming back to school. He should have a really solid year. He is very fun to watch. I think he is gonna be the next really good LB from the U

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon- he has great ball skills and is a real play maker. His tackling is his biggest weakness and I expect him to work on that this season. If he can do that he will be a very good CB prospect should be the top CB taken next year unless someone else emerges.

Ty Montgomery WR Stanford- he is an exciting WR who knows how to get into the endzone. Solid after the catch as well. I watched him score 4 TD's vs Cal... in the FIRST HALF!

Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin- He is a straight up monster. He should absolutely tear it up next year

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig