+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LINEBACKERS in 2015:

LINEBACKERS in 2015:

Ok, I do this every year and hope we get a LB every year only to be extremely disappointed, but what do you guys think about the 2015 crop of LBs most likely hitting the NFL?

Anyone you like not on this list?

I was glad to see Dyshawn Davis from Cuse getting some love at CBS. I think he will have a very good year this year for the Orange.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

Good for Davis! I am looking forward to see him play. I really like Denzel Perryman from Miami. He is a HUGE hitter

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Good for Davis! I am looking forward to see him play. I really like Denzel Perryman from Miami. He is a HUGE hitter
    Is Perryman going to be a Mike in the NFL? Or is he too small you think? He si the only one listed under 6ft, and even the 5'11'' is probably stretching it.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

Another terrible class at ILB. There are a couple tweener DE's I like at OLB

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Is Perryman going to be a Mike in the NFL? Or is he too small you think? He si the only one listed under 6ft, and even the 5'11'' is probably stretching it.
    That is a good question. I think he could play the MLB or OLB in the NFL. I bet most teams see him as an OLB though because of his lack of ideal size

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    That is a good question. I think he could play the MLB or OLB in the NFL. I bet most teams see him as an OLB though because of his lack of ideal size
    Actually I do not know if I agree or at least I am not decided yet.

The current trend is that OLBs are getting taller so that they aren't a huge size mismatch for TEs in coverage. While perryman has excellent movement skills he is still going to be a 6 inches shorter than most NFL TEs. I think there is a decent chance he remains inside.

+ Reply to Thread