+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1

    Dallas Cowboys Haiku

    Worst D of all time
    Romo has a broken back
    Holds the cellar keys
    Close or you hit the bricks

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    164
    last year was the worse defense. no doubt about that

    fear Romo, for he will be leading Dallas to division title this yr with an IMPROVED defense stepping up

    sorry yall, the cellar keys are still dangling in new York this yr


    oh and um, hi

  3. #3
    How did that defense improve with losing its best passrusher and player, DeMarcus Ware? Sean Lee is also a done deal. They brought back the same coaching staff as well. LMFAO. In what world is losing those two guys (I didn't even mention Anthony Spencer) getting better? I have another haiku just for you:

    Delusional fan
    From Dallas that is common
    Get real your team sucks
    Close or you hit the bricks

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    How did that defense improve with losing its best passrusher and player, DeMarcus Ware? Sean Lee is also a done deal. They brought back the same coaching staff as well. LMFAO. In what world is losing those two guys (I didn't even mention Anthony Spencer) getting better? I have another haiku just for you:

    Delusional fan
    From Dallas that is common
    Get real your team sucks
    how about the fact those two players you just mentioned were part of the worst defense in history for Dallas? How bout the fact those two players, not to mention hatcher btw, have been part of a seriously declining defense for a few yrs now? how bout the fact just the coaching change alone from old kiffen(jerry's worst decision ever to make him dc), to marinelli is going to show instantly? and not to mention a few key injuries from last yr that will return healthy this yr(so far anyways). oh yeah, and a few pretty decent defensive draft picks

    I smell nothing but improvement on the defense.

    as far as the offense? no worries there. beware the Romo

  5. #5
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,530
    Kinda hard for the cellar keys to "still" be hanging in NY when we finished one whole game behind you. Don't let the whole one playoff win since Clinton was president cloud your head.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by n420p69 View Post
    Kinda hard for the cellar keys to "still" be hanging in NY when we finished one whole game behind you. Don't let the whole one playoff win since Clinton was president cloud your head.
    nothing is clouding my head. the giants are the current cellar dwellars....that's just the way it is, like it or not lol

  7. #7
    Veteran BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Suffolk County
    Posts
    2,072
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    nothing is clouding my head. the giants are the current cellar dwellars....that's just the way it is, like it or not lol

    All time totals in World Championships:

    Dallas Cowboys: Five Time World Champions. (1971, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995)

    New York Giants: Eight Time World Champions. (1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011)


    Your Cowgirls are still "Three Championships" behind the New York Giants.



    The Drive for Super Bowl Championship #5!!!

  8. #8
    Veteran BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Suffolk County
    Posts
    2,072

    Bad news for Dr Feelgood!!!

    Keep telling us that 2014 is the Cowgirl's year.

    Bwwwwwaaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

    Read it and WEEP!!!!



    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ew-york-giants



    The Drive for Super Bowl Championship #5!!!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    All time totals in World Championships:

    Dallas Cowboys: Five Time World Champions. (1971, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995)

    New York Giants: Eight Time World Champions. (1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011)


    Your Cowgirls are still "Three Championships" behind the New York Giants.
    World championships? Lol the Cowboys have never won 'world championships'. Theyve won super bowls and by my count, Dallas is ahead of the giants in that category....get your facts straight

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Keep telling us that 2014 is the Cowgirl's year.

    Bwwwwwaaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

    Read it and WEEP!!!!



    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ew-york-giants
    I read it.....uh.....so? Didnt bother me any

    Still though, and u can spin it anyway u want, the giants are the cellar dwellars of the east. And thats just the way it is

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts