+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...h-quarterbacks

I don't see poor eli in this list anywhere however Romo is.....I rest my case

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    World championships? Lol the Cowboys have never won 'world championships'. Theyve won super bowls and by my count, Dallas is ahead of the giants in that category....get your facts straight

Just because the Cowgirls' first "World Championship" in 1971 was called a "Superbowl Championship", doesn't mean the Cowgirls have more World Championships than the New York Giants. Just because four of them (1927, 1934, 1938 & 1956) weren't called "Superbowl Championships"

It's "eight to five", Doctor.

The facts that I presented are "very straight"!!
    O-B-J !!!

I read it.....uh.....so? Didnt bother me any

Still though, and u can spin it anyway u want, the giants are the cellar dwellars of the east. And thats just the way it is

Hey you never answered my original question.

You know, the reason why you'd rather be here talking it up with New York Giants rival fans, than with other Cowgirl fans, because most of them are "BANDWAGONER" Cowgirl fans. You never told me if you were from Dallas, Texas?

Well??
    O-B-J !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Just because the Cowgirls' first "World Championship" in 1971 was called a "Superbowl Championship", doesn't mean the Cowgirls have more World Championships than the New York Giants. Just because four of them (1927, 1934, 1938 & 1956) weren't called "Superbowl Championships"

It's "eight to five", Doctor.

The facts that I presented are "very straight"!!
    um, no they are not straight lol......sounds the ramblings of a desperate fan

Banned
    Hey you never answered my original question.

You know, the reason why you'd rather be here talking it up with New York Giants rival fans, than with other Cowgirl fans, because most of them are "BANDWAGONER" Cowgirl fans. You never told me if you were from Dallas, Texas?

Well??
    well what? do I currently live in Dallas? lol I fail to see the purpose of this but no I do not live in Dallas....

and if u even gonna start there with this, "oh well you cant be a real fan cause you aren't living in Dallas" then I am gonna have to bring up about the giants playing in new jersey instead of new York

lets not play stupid word games ok?

well what? do I currently live in Dallas? lol I fail to see the purpose of this but no I do not live in Dallas....

and if u even gonna start there with this, "oh well you cant be a real fan cause you aren't living in Dallas" then I am gonna have to bring up about the giants playing in new jersey instead of new York

lets not play stupid word games ok?

You're not from Dallas, Texas??????!!!!????

Dr Feelgood is a Dallas Cowgirl "BANDWAGONER"!!!!!!!

Bwwwwwaaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call him "Dr Bandwagon" from now on. LMAO
    O-B-J !!!

um, no they are not straight lol......sounds the ramblings of a desperate fan

Sorry Dr Bandwagon, but just because the Dallas Cowgirls didn't exist before 1960, doesn't mean we can't count the Giants' championship years of 1927, 1934, 1938 & 1956.

They count!!!

So it's "EIGHT" championships for the Giants, and only "FIVE" championships for the Cowgirls.

The Cowgirls are "THREE" championships behind the Giants!!!

Bwwwwwwaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!
    O-B-J !!!

Banned
    Sorry Dr Bandwagon, but just because the Dallas Cowgirls didn't exist before 1960, doesn't mean we can't count the Giants' championship years of 1927, 1934, 1938 & 1956.

They count!!!

So it's "EIGHT" championships for the Giants, and only "FIVE" championships for the Cowgirls.

The Cowgirls are "THREE" championships behind the Giants!!!

Bwwwwwwaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!
    nope

BUT if u want to count world championships, then the actual new York giants did win a few.....but it wasn't until they became a new jersey team that they won superbowls

nope

BUT if u want to count world championships, then the actual new York giants did win a few.....but it wasn't until they became a new jersey team that they won superbowls

Eight championships to five. Facts are stubborn things.

New York Giants: Eight
    Dallas Cowboys: Five
    O-B-J !!!

nope

DrDork is a name better suited for you. You still haven't answered any of my questions either about Tony Romo.

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!