+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Way to insult Superbowl 25 winning QB Jeff Hostetler by comparing him with Tebow... lol

I guess when you want insult a mobile QB, you compare him with Tebow.

Hey Johnny Manziel! You're the next Tim Tebow!
    Actually it was the fact that you have an option QB wearing #15 that makes the connection in my head.

Never had anything against either QB (although Hoss was a better passer by a long shot)

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Vick is really making his case to be the new ringmaster of the Jets circus.

Right down Woody Johnson's alley.
    10-13

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    He started it all..According to him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...started-it-all

Being a bit generous with the term quarterback, aren't we?

What I cant understand is why teams keep giving him money even after he basically takes 4 million from a team and when obvious he is going to lose job just packs it in hopefully for score 4 million from the next team. The jets actually had a great season last year. Everyone thought that was a 4 win team. They pulled out 8 because they had fortitude. Vick will destroy that clubhouse. Then leave and get 4 million from someone else next year.

Lol. Vick wasn't even the first scrambler on the Eagles let alone the NFL. Does he not know of Randall Cunningham?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Although not knowing stuff is a trait if an Eagles QB right? Donavan McNabb didn't know an NFL game could end in a Tie, lol..

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,122568

Every time I read this I laugh ..
    Last edited by miked1958; 06-23-2014 at 04:39 AM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

The jets actually had a great season last year. Everyone thought that was a 4 win team. They pulled out 8 because they had fortitude. Vick will destroy that clubhouse. Then leave and get 4 million from someone else next year.

Man, I hope your right, with the exception of the last sentence.
    10-13

What I cant understand is why teams keep giving him money even after he basically takes 4 million from a team and when obvious he is going to lose job just packs it in hopefully for score 4 million from the next team. The jets actually had a great season last year. Everyone thought that was a 4 win team. They pulled out 8 because they had fortitude. Vick will destroy that clubhouse. Then leave and get 4 million from someone else next year.
    I hope it's the Cowboys next!!

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Lol. Vick wasn't even the first scrambler on the Eagles let alone the NFL. Does he not know of Randall Cunningham?
    What Vick had that the other running QBs didn't have was that each and every time he had the ball, everyone on the field was fully aware that the best athlete on the field had the ball in his hands. Anybody that doubts that can just look up the comments some of our guys made after that Eagles comeback in the Meadowlands against us or those of some of the Washington Redskins players after that MNF Game when he put on that display against them.

Mike Vick is a degenerate lowlife but he was and still is a very dangerous football player. If Chip had stayed with Vick instead of Nick Foles last year, Philly would've went deeper in playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by MagillasMango View Post
    What Vick had that the other running QBs didn't have was that each and every time he had the ball, everyone on the field was fully aware that the best athlete on the field had the ball in his hands. Anybody that doubts that can just look up the comments some of our guys made after that Eagles comeback in the Meadowlands against us or those of some of the Washington Redskins players after that MNF Game when he put on that display against them.

Mike Vick is a degenerate lowlife but he was and still is a very dangerous football player. If Chip had stayed with Vick instead of Nick Foles last year, Philly would've went deeper in playoffs.
    I doubt few people would disagree about Vick's athletic ability or his being a lowlife. Vick's speed definitely made him one of the most dangerous mobile QBs and he was the model for a lot of the young mobile QBs today. But the issue is that Vick said he was the one who started it all as far as mobile QBs go, which he wasn't. There were plenty of mobile QBs before him.

And I don't know if the Eagles would've gone further in the playoffs if they had Vick as the QB over Foles because the last time the Eagles made it to playoffs was with Vick as the QB they got bounced in the first round, too.
    One of these teams is not like the others