Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Is Anthony Wright the first Black QB G-men ever had?

Not starting anything up here,but I'm pretty sure he is.

Bench Player

Re: Is Anthony Wright the first Black QB G-men ever had?

even if he he why is that such a big deal? I blame Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton for all the racial problems in this city

Veteran

No he's not we had a kid name Harris in camp last year, he's a black QB but didn't make the team.

Veteran

Jessie and Al didn't make those remarks. How can they be blamed?

[quote user="Bobby1"]Jessie and Al didn't make those remarks. How can they be blamed?
    [/quote]

Because they just harp on something until it becomes an issue. Can you imagine if the Duke LaCrosse players had been black? All hell would break loose. But since they're white nobody seems to care that our justice system is a much bigger problem than what some guy said on the radio. If they hadn't had money they would be on their way to prison. Thanks to Sharpton and morons that actually give him credibility, free speech is well on it's way to being ancient history in this country.

[quote user="Trashcanman"]

[quote user="Bobby1"]Jessie and Al didn't make those remarks. How can they be blamed?
    [/quote]

Because they just harp on something until it becomes an issue. Can you imagine if the Duke LaCrosse players had been black? All hell would break loose. But since they're white nobody seems to care that our justice system is a much bigger problem than what some guy said on the radio. If they hadn't had money they would be on their way to prison. Thanks to Sharpton and morons that actually give him credibility, free speech is well on it's way to being ancient history in this country. Now they're talking about censoring music lyrics. I thought we got past this crap in the 1980's with the PMRC. And by the way, I've heard black radio hosts throw the word cracker around like it's nothing. The double standard has to stop or we'll get no where but twenty years in reverse on the race issue.

[/quote]

how people takeal sharpton seriously amazes me. he gives me a good laugh.

Jackson andSharpton?!?!?!?!?!

What in the hell does that have to do with the question??????

DAYUM, SOME PEOPLE!!!!!

Weather Anthony Wright is of African decent or not doesn't concern me. If he can throw the ball accurate and move it down the field DOES!!!

Bench Player

It's relevent to the question because the guy who posted thought this topic was going to get him in trouble, and i believe its cause of people liek those two who make people scared to tlak about things wihtout having them be racists

[quote user="Blue Beach"]

Jackson andSharpton?!?!?!?!?!

What in the hell does that have to do with the question??????

DAYUM, SOME PEOPLE!!!!!

Weather Anthony Wright is of African decent or not doesn't concern me. If he can throw the ball accurate and move it down the field DOES!!!

[/quote]

So now all black people have to be of african decent? Jeez racist. I hate the term african-american.

I don't know if he is the only blackQB we have had or not, but I hope he never has to play in any game after the preseason.