Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

2 Years ago I Predicted Brandon Jacobs Downfall

I got banned 2 years ago for calling Jacobs aslow __ ___ ___ ____ ___ and BAM got me a year ban and after that I said screw it I'm not even coming back but two years later here I am.

I just wanted to say every thing I said about Jacobs being on a down fall was right. You people would shoot my comments down every day and tell me "Jacobs is fine" and start telling me I'm the idiot. Harooi knows that I'm talking about.

Well I rest my case two years later Jacobs is down for the count and he's not getting back up. What did I tell YOU two years ago? I said BRADSHAW will be the starter before his rookie contract is up. You all told me I was crazy. Not only did I tell you he would be the starter but I told you he could carry the load if needed. You also told me I was a idiot for that. Well here we are in the 2010 season and Jacobs is lucky to get more then 5 carries a game.

This Oline is terrible and Bradshaw still finds a way to make it happen. I love how he runs and never gives up unlike Jacobs falling to the ground and crawling up hoping no one falls on the big baby.

Re: 2 Years ago I Predicted Brandon Jacobs Downfall

do you want a cookie?

dont break your arm patting yourself on the back......

big effign deal. Half the board like Jacobs and the other half didnt. You are one of MANY who didnt like Jacobs.

I like Bradshaw but he is not a superstarRB. He is good and the best the Giants have at the moment.

He ran himself into a careless fumble and an obvious chop block. He messed up hugely on Sunday. It happens to all players at some point.

Your predictions are as bold as you think......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Where did we keep that gold star?

Where did we keep that gold star?

YATITTLE, Funny how you were one of them and still come with a smart comment. Thats why I hate you yankees. Stay up north and let the shine down here in the south.

[quote user="YATittle1962"]do you want a cookie?[/quote] THE RETURN OF YA TITTLE !! WOOO

I love it!! You up north muts are something!! Man you guys really need to live life. God Bless you people.

All-Pro

this ****ing guy, next thing you know his "brother" Plaxico25 will be back too. I'm so stoked.

[quote user="Burress25"]

YATITTLE, Funny how you were one of them and still come with a smart comment. Thats why I hate you yankees. Stay up north and let the shine down here in the south.

[/quote]

wow....and I thought you may have something intelligent to add........

oh well....maybe wear a hat seems too much sun on head has simmerd your brain a little bit....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch