+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You broke my heart, Mickey.. You broke my heart.

You broke my heart, Mickey.. You broke my heart.

Nooooooooooooooo....

The Drive for Super Bowl Championship #5!!!

He was from Oklahoma...

photoshopped

You need a stronger heart.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    You need a stronger heart.

I guess you don't hate the Cowgirls as much as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    I have a strong dislike for the Cowboys. I'm not bothered by who other people prefer team wise though. To each his own, I guess.

I personally don't. If anything I feel sorry for them nowadays due to Romo being the international sign of choking. I might have been a kid during the aikman era, but most of the time other than a couple bandwagon fans, I never had problems with the cowboys fanbase or team.

First hate (and really only hate) will always be Philadelphia. No exceptions.

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I personally don't. If anything I feel sorry for them nowadays due to Romo being the international sign of choking. I might have been a kid during the aikman era, but most of the time other than a couple bandwagon fans, I never had problems with the cowboys fanbase or team.

First hate (and really only hate) will always be Philadelphia. No exceptions.

The key point in your post is, "I might have been a kid during the Aikman era". Which means you most likely remember the Superbowl championship in January of 1991, which helps.

Had you been a kid during the 1970's Roger Staubach era, when the Giants stunk. You might have a stronger sense of hatred towards the Dallas Cowboys.

For the record: The photo doesn't kill me. I was going for a little humor here, when I saw the photo on the internet last night. Mickey lived in Texas during his career, so I'm not shocked to see him wearing a Cowboys shirt. I probably would've posted an identical thread if I saw a photo of Eli wearing a Boston Red Sux shirt.

The key point in your post is, "I might have been a kid during the Aikman era". Which means you most likely remember the Superbowl championship in January of 1991, which helps.

Had you been a kid during the 1970's Roger Staubach era, when the Giants stunk. You might have a stronger sense of hatred towards the Dallas Cowboys.

For the record: The photo doesn't kill me. I was going for a little humor here, when I saw the photo on the internet last night. Mickey lived in Texas during his career, so I'm not shocked to see him wearing a Cowboys shirt. I probably would've posted an identical thread if I saw a photo of Eli wearing a Boston Red Sux shirt.
    Actually I don't remember 1991 at all (I had just turned 3). My first memory of the Giants was in 1994. Dave Brown.

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    My first memory of the Giants was in 1994. Dave Brown.
    That's a pretty sad first memory.

+ Reply to Thread