+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    He is still a good player. The nyets would suck with or without him anyways.

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

pierce been done. he can still shoot and pass a little but has no athleticism left. he will be a terrible replacement for ariza because ariza was a strong athlethic SF that could guard wings. pierce can only guard weak 4s or slow crappy 3s at this point in his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Do you even watch Basketball? While Pierce is nowhere near what he used to be he can still give you 15 and 5 in 25-30 minutes as a small ball 4. Advanced stats show him still to be an effective player and at 5.5 million a year he is good value
    +1
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Washington and Golden St. would be my sleeper finals.. Both teams are totally on the rise...

Wash- John Wall, Paul Pierce, Marcin Gortat, Brad Beal, Nene, T.Booker, O.Porter, is a nice nucleus.

GS- Steph, Barnes, Iggy, Klay, Lee, Bogut, Livingston, Speights, D.Green... A nice nucleus.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Washington and Golden St. would be my sleeper finals.. Both teams are totally on the rise...

Wash- John Wall, Paul Pierce, Marcin Gortat, Brad Beal, Nene, T.Booker, O.Porter, is a nice nucleus.

GS- Steph, Barnes, Iggy, Klay, Lee, Bogut, Livingston, Speights, D.Green... A nice nucleus.
    Call me a homer, but I am going with the Knicks vs Spurs next year. Both of the team's you're talking about have the potential to make and I would not be suprised if it went like that.

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Banned
    You are a Homer- Homer Simpson