+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I agree
    Klinsmann did all the right things right up to the knockout round.......he then went brain dead and did not play the young stars in the heat.........he had a bunch on "No Country for Old Men" running around out there

    What can you do.....we watch this same insane nonsense with Coughlin ever year, year after year.........only wen they threaten his job or people get injured does he give young talent a real chance.

    An no Wilson was not one of them.......he had no talent
    i am hoping that changes this year with Andre Williams and ODB
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  2. #12
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    8,714
    Ok, time to leave the soccer talks until it matters again in 2018.

    "That final gmae was awesome! 0-0 for 118 minutes! Offsides negating a goal for Argentina because the defender got beat by his own goal! Awesome rule! Flop flop flop.... Soccer players cry more than Big Papi and Pedroia getting a 3rd strike looking.
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    all part of the great Drama

    I agree that offsides is akin to professional wrestling

    you are allowing the refs and gamblers control the game

    thats a shame......if you read about the origins of offsides it was to prevent basket hanging........but somehow despite legal basket hanging the NBA has survived

    Bad Rule........very bad

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    i am hoping that changes this year with Andre Williams and ODB
    He will.........hes from the Land of Oz- Boston Catholic

  5. #15
    Veteran BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Suffolk County
    Posts
    3,247
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Ok, time to leave the soccer talks until it matters again in 2018.

    "That final gmae was awesome! 0-0 for 118 minutes! Offsides negating a goal for Argentina because the defender got beat by his own goal! Awesome rule! Flop flop flop.... Soccer players cry more than Big Papi and Pedroia getting a 3rd strike looking.



    0-0 for 118 minutes?? Yeah, that's sounds so exciting to watch!!! LMAO!!!!!!

    Soccer is the dullest sport out there!!! Thank God I'm an American, who doesn't have to deal with watching "limited" sporting events!

    SOCCER SUCKS!!!!
    O-B-J !!!

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    0-0 for 118 minutes?? Yeah, that's sounds so exciting to watch!!! LMAO!!!!!!

    Soccer is the dullest sport out there!!! Thank God I'm an American, who doesn't have to deal with watching "limited" sporting events!

    SOCCER SUCKS!!!!
    They are re-playing a 1997 loss by the Yankees on YES........go wet your noodle LOL

  7. #17
    Veteran BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Suffolk County
    Posts
    3,247
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    They are re-playing a 1997 loss by the Yankees on YES........go wet your noodle LOL

    Oooh. What a comeback!

    Soccer still sucks.
    O-B-J !!!

  8. #18
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    8,714
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Oooh. What a comeback!

    Soccer still sucks.
    I dont think it sucks, but there is way too much dumbness in the sport to really matter much to us. The offsides rule is one of the worst in sports, FIFA is more corrupt than all other sports combined, and the flopping by these fragile weak players is pathetic. Clean it up, it would be better. Make a line for offsides like hockey if you dont want players hovering around the goal. Give a yellow card to floppers instead of just ignoring it.
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

  9. #19
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    8,714
    27....27..........27........ that number... it sounds familiar....... 27......... cant put my finger on it..... 27..
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

  10. #20
    Veteran BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Suffolk County
    Posts
    3,247
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I dont think it sucks, but there is way too much dumbness in the sport to really matter much to us. The offsides rule is one of the worst in sports, FIFA is more corrupt than all other sports combined, and the flopping by these fragile weak players is pathetic. Clean it up, it would be better. Make a line for offsides like hockey if you dont want players hovering around the goal. Give a yellow card to floppers instead of just ignoring it.


    Well, if they did all those things, then maybe, just maybe it wouldn't suck as much.

    Until then. Soccer still sucks.
    O-B-J !!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts