+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,516

    Wiggins for Love

    Would you do it?
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

  2. #2
    I would do anything for love, but I won't do that

  3. #3
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,713
    Yes. Proven for unproven. Cleveland has to be in win now mode.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I would do anything for love, but I won't do that
    lol
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

  5. #5
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,516
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Yes. Proven for unproven. Cleveland has to be in win now mode.
    Love is proven to be an a slightly above average player.
    Wiggins is more athletic, plays better D, and has a lot more potential.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

  6. #6
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Love is proven to be an a slightly above average player.
    Wiggins is more athletic, plays better D, and has a lot more potential.
    Eh, 26.5 ppg and 12.5 rpg is "slightly above average"?

  7. #7
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,516
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Eh, 26.5 ppg and 12.5 rpg is "slightly above average"?
    He was on one of the worst teams in the NBA.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

  8. #8
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He was on one of the worst teams in the NBA.
    And . . . . .?

  9. #9
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,516
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    And . . . . .?
    Why do you space out your elipses? It's interesting.

    I'm just playing devil's advocate here.
    Oh and I just think his numbers are overrated. He's basically the only scorer on his team, so his numbers are going to look like that.
    He's really good, but he's never even been to the playoffs. That's just really sad. Not ONE playoff game.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

  10. #10
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why do you space out your elipses? It's interesting.

    I'm just playing devil's advocate here.
    Oh and I just think his numbers are overrated. He's basically the only scorer on his team, so his numbers are going to look like that.
    He's really good, but he's never even been to the playoffs. That's just really sad. Not ONE playoff game.
    Well, as you said, he's on the worst team in the league, so not making the playoffs is not surprising.

    Being on the worst team can be a detriment to your numbers, since you are the only offensive threat that the other team has to worry about.

    As for spacing my ellipses, good question. I guess it's because they are hard for me to see if I don't. Just got reading glasses, so maybe I'll lose the spaces!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts