+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    In 4 years Lebron will be 33 and still the best player on earth
    Never said he wouldn't but I'm just thinking about in the long run.

Kevin Love in the long run..or Wiggins in the long run. That's really what this is about.
    I think right now, Kevin Love is the better option by far, but they have to win it now.

Isn't Kevin Love a FA next summer? Why don't you wait to possibly get him then?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post

Kevin Love in the long run..or Wiggins in the long run. That's really what this is about.
    I think right now, Kevin Love is the better option by far, but they have to win it now.

to me a draft pick is a gamble.. You know what your getting with Love.. I think it's a no brainer

to me a draft pick is a gamble.. You know what your getting with Love.. I think it's a no brainer
    Good point
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

I'd trade Wiggins for Love. The Cavs are in win now mode with LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I would do anything for love, but I won't do that
    Good one. LOL
    One of these teams is not like the others

Would you do it?
    I would of traded Melo for Wiggins and Waiters if it was offered . I think the Knicks are going to have a tough time building a championship competing roster at his age and salary. I think b the time they get players in here in 2 or 3 seasons Melo will have declined enough that the window has closed. I think the best strategy is what Cleveland did and what, the 76ers and Celtics are doing. Collect as many young assets as you can , play all the young players, keep short deals even if you overpay , keep longterm salary cap flexibility, hope 1 or 2 turn into All Stars and can get you into a low playoff seed and then pounce on FA's hard before the young players get off their bird rights. You then max yourself out and own the bird rights on the young players to go over the cap to keep them. Its the only way you can gain a roster advantage in the new CBA. The only other way is to get Lebron James.

The Cavs have to do whatever Lebron James wants pretty simple. No matter what you can't lose him. In the situation the Cavs are in you trade Wiggins for Love absolutely, They already have the greatest player on earth and have stockpiled enough young players with bird rights
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 07-18-2014 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I would do anything for love, but I won't do that
    Great headline if your against the trade

I think that Love has said that he would sign a new deal with Cleveland if traded there.

No question Love for an unproven guy. Let's not forget Anthony Bennett was a #1 pick for Cleveland too. The only reason I believe Cleveland is even considering it now is because Golden State talks have been resuming between Minnesota for Klay Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmaad View Post
    No question Love for an unproven guy. Let's not forget Anthony Bennett was a #1 pick for Cleveland too. The only reason I believe Cleveland is even considering it now is because Golden State talks have been resuming between Minnesota for Klay Thompson.
    Golden State should give them Thompson , he is a really nice player and 1 of the best scorers in the NBA but Harrison Barnes is not going to get it done in a trade for Love. Sometimes I think man if the Knicks just drafted better If I wa the GM this team would of drafted Brook Lopez and Demar Derozan instead of Gallo and Jordan Hill. If they hadnt told the entire NBA how much they loved Steph Curry we would of gotten him. However we probably would of traded Curry for Steve Nash or something stupid like that

He is a very high skilled player but you have to wonder how he never made the playoffs. Still his numbers are ridiculous, he would compliment Lebron wonderfully but is he CHris Bosh 2.0 , Bosh ddnt make the playoffs and averaged 24 and 11