+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He is a very high skilled player but you have to wonder how he never made the playoffs. Still his numbers are ridiculous, he would compliment Lebron wonderfully but is he CHris Bosh 2.0 , Bosh ddnt make the playoffs and averaged 24 and 11
    That's where I'm getting at.
    He's proven, and he's good..but that's the most you're going to get out of him.

Maybe him paired with the best player in the world will help him. But who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Golden State should give them Thompson , he is a really nice player and 1 of the best scorers in the NBA but Harrison Barnes is not going to get it done in a trade for Love. Sometimes I think man if the Knicks just drafted better If I wa the GM this team would of drafted Brook Lopez and Demar Derozan instead of Gallo and Jordan Hill. If they hadnt told the entire NBA how much they loved Steph Curry we would of gotten him. However we probably would of traded Curry for Steve Nash or something stupid like that
    Can't disagree with anything you said about GMing this team. Thank goodness we have Phil now running the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's where I'm getting at.
    He's proven, and he's good..but that's the most you're going to get out of him.

Maybe him paired with the best player in the world will help him. But who knows?

I believe that's a little unfair to Love. Dude's second best option is a poor man's Rajon Rondo in Rubio who still can't shoot with any consistency. He plays in the tough as nails Western Conference. 48 wins in said Western Conference by the Suns can't even get you an 8th seed where it would in the east. Also @ Redeyejedi, Bosh has made the playoffs when he was with the Raptors several times before going to Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmaad View Post
    I believe that's a little unfair to Love. Dude's second best option is a poor man's Rajon Rondo in Rubio who still can't shoot with any consistency. He plays in the tough as nails Western Conference. 48 wins in said Western Conference by the Suns can't even get you an 8th seed where it would in the east. Also @ Redeyejedi, Bosh has made the playoffs when he was with the Raptors several times before going to Miami.
    That's true, also..he's only 25 (not as old as I made him out to be)

I just think that in the long run, Wiggins has more upside, whereas Love..while very good now doesn't show much upside, and he doesn't play defense.